16 ❤️

Morning

Jihoon's POV
Eomma said "Jihoon, Guanlin is on a date with Jinyoung today" The news slightly shocks me who remembers the words Jinyoung that told me the previous night.

Eomma asked "Jihoon are you really sure about the whole marriage thing" but i didn't answer and just leaves the dining room I said "I need to read some documents".

Room

Jihoon's POV
Though I'm reading the papers, I find myself spacing out about the thought of Guanlin being on a date and i looked out the window.

Guanlin's POV
"Guanlin I'm going to make all your stress disappear" as he dragged me to the arcade to have a fun time with one another. I thought that the time with Jinyoung was more fun than i thought and it helped me forget about Jihoon for a little while.

Seonho and Daehwi meanwhile are surprised to hear about Guanlin's date with Jinyoung. "Mwo!" they both said at the same time. "Me and Jinyoung was friends since elementary and that's the first time we went out" i said. "So how's the date?" seonho asked as he smirked. "It was more fun than i thought" i said as i smile.

Flashback

Guanlin's POV
Jinyoung take me home as he asked "So, do you want to go out with me again? I just wanna help you to let all out your stress" i smile and said "Of course" As i went inside Jihoon's house as i went to my room.

End Of Flashback

When I tell them that, they freak out even more saying that "You can forget about Jihoon even for a second, it’s good". They tell me not to rush telling him an answer and just focus on having fun, even if it is with Jinyoung.

"Do you love Jinyoung?" they asked at the same time. I looked at them and said "I don't know, but Jinyoung is surely a nice person" and they jokingly asked "Did you just realised that?"

Jihoon's POV
I and Hye kyo have gone on another date to see a concert and talk about it with one another as we leave the hall. Hye kyo said "I was upset, though, because the person in front of us dozed off right as soon as the performance started" That makes me think about Guanlin going to see the performance and falling asleep on him just like on their date.

At that thought I laughed to myself earning the attention of Hye kyo, but I brushes it off and asked "What  restaurant are we going to go to?"

That night Mrs. Park is in the living room when i returned home. "Why are you late?" Eomma asked and I said  "i told you that me and Hye Kyo were going to a concert and dinner afterwards" Eomma asked "Did you guys done anything physical?" I said "I'm not in junior high and were dating with marriage" leaving the rest up to his mother’s imagination.

Eomma said "I didn’t approve!" I said "But it was you guys, who said I should marry who I wanted and you both agreed. I'll do what i want regarding my own marriage" before walking away.

Guanlin's POV
I return home and Mrs. Park said "You also stayed out late and did you date too?" At the word also, I looked at Jihoon, who’s on the steps, and he said  "I went to a concert".

I object as i said "Ani i didn’t have a date and i am just starting to help at appa's restaurant" Mrs. Park asked "Are you going to be a chef, Guanlin?"I object cause you know what will happened if I'll cook and Jihoon said" "that’s good since there would be less people getting sick" as i raised my eyebrows on him what the heck.

"Jinyoung is helping me at the restaurant since i want to help wait tables" i said when Jihoon comments "that it is like a date then", but i bites back as i said "I didn't mix up a love life and work life like someone else". He said "It depends on who you're talking with" and I demands "yah! Will you apologize that even if you're right! , it’s none of your business" He said "I have no interest with your love life" as he gets closer to me!