07 ❤️

Night 🌃
Jihoon's POV
Just got home from school, I wasn't about to go home since Yoona asked me to go with her in the book store but I said i had something important to finish. Yes. She's my girlfriend now but we just keep it a secret but ugh she's giving some hint to others when she cling on me.

I then went to the bathroom as i wash my face when my phone vibrated i then immediately wipe my face and hands with a towel as i looked at my phone and it's Yoona she's calling.

Guanlin's POV
I was about to enter the bathroom whne i heard Jihoon's voice. "Ne, Yoboseyeo" he said, "Jagiya" a girl's voice said from a phond call i guess wait JAGIYA!, "Mwo?" He said i then went closer to hear more.

"Have you take your dinner?" the girl asked, "Ah ani" He said, "Ah that's good then let's eat dinner together!" the girl said, fuck it hurts, "Ah sure" he said. Okay I'm outta here I then starts to walked away when the door open.

Our eyes met, I can feel my eyes starts to tear up, I immediately run as i went inside my room. I slammed the door as i locked it, I turn off the light as i jumped in my bed letting my tears to flow. When i heard a knocked "Guanlin" Jihoon said but i ignored it.

I saw a small knife on my table as i slowly cut my wrist, it feels good 🔪🖐️. Tears continue to flow in my cheeks as i cut my wrist. It's now bleeding as my blood stained my bed sheet. When the door open, Jihoon immediately took the knife from me.

"Yah! Give it back!" i said, "no! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he said. "Stop! Acting like you care when you're not so give it back and leave!" i shout. Now, i can feel the pain from the cut as i looked at my wrist.

"Tsk! Tell me! Why are you doing this!?" he asked in a serious tone. "I won't!" i said as i get the knife from him. "Please leave!" i said as i pushed him but he's strong and I'm feeling weak so i won't be able to push him.

"No! Because if i leave you! You'll gonna kill yourself!" he said, now what he's acting like a hero?! "And so what is it to you?! I'm just a burden to you right?!" i said as i continue on crying.

Jihoon's POV
"You're not!" i shout as he looked at me, It hurts seeing him like this! I've got used to him always smiling and positive! Guanlin isn't the type of person who'll gonna do this without a reason! Wait did he hear me and yoona's conversation.

"Oh come on! We both know you hate me! To the point you want me to get out of this house! Because I've always annoyed you! Followed you! Doing everything just for you to noticed my existence when I'm just nothing to you!" he said at what he said i don't know what to reply.

"Did you hear what me and yoona's conversation earlier?" i asked out of nowhere as he looked at me. "And so what if i hear it?!" he said as he looked away. "You're jealous. Look Guanlin, yoona is my girlfriend..." i said as i looked at him straight in the eyes.

"So please if you still have feelings for me better get rid of it... So you won't be hurt..." i said, "Please leave" he said and i do what he says i was about to leave, "Before I leave, please find someone who can return your love" i said and then left his room.

I heard him slammed his door, I sighed but why am i feeling hurt to what i said to him. I call yoona and said "Jagiya, mianhae i wont6be able to go eat dinner with you tonight maybe next time okay? Saranghaeyo" i said.

"I understand jagiya, nado saranghae" she said, but when she said the word I LOVE YOU TOO why am i not feeling giggle anymore. It's confusing me, I then went inside my room as i close the door.

Guanlin's POV
I put a cloth on my wrist as i tied it fudge it hurts. As i looked at the scrapbook i made all about Jihoon. Tears escaped my eyes, Why can't it be the two of us?

When someone call me it's an unknown number, "Psst." he said, "Mwo? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" i asked and he said "You're dead" wait did i heard it right. "Yah. Stop joking! It's not joke time!" i said in frustration. "I'm serious" he said.

"What the hell are you fucking saying!" i directly said. "Okay!" he said as he ended the phone call. Aish. What was that?! Who the hell is he?! Aish. I'm so tired.

Unknown
Lai Guanlin be prepared cause I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to talk to him anymore! Cause you're mine!You're mine! But you can't notice it! You always throw all the things i put in your locker! Better think before it's too late!

UnknownLai Guanlin be prepared cause I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to talk to him anymore! Cause you're mine!You're mine! But you can't notice it! You always throw all the things i put in your locker! Better think before it's too late!

Jihoon's POV
I was reading some books as i went outside to drink some water when i heard something.

"Psst." the unknown said, "Mwo? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Guanlin asked and unknown said "You're dead". "Yah. Stop joking! It's not joke time!" Guanlin said in frustration. "I'm serious" unknown said.

"What the hell are you fucking saying!" Guanlin directly said. "Okay!" unknown said.

What the heck did i just heard?! Is that a threatened! Fudge! I better always look after him even though i hate this guy! I still care because he's the son of my dad's friend!

Guanlin! Be careful! I thought as i went downstairs on the way to the kitchen as i drink a milk when my phone vibrated.

"Better leave him alone or I'll kill him"

I received a threatened message from an unknown number. Who the heck is this?! Is he the one who i jeard Guanlin talking to earlier?! What's happening?