09 ❤️

PE Class
Guanlin's POV
Everyone were now all in the GYM cause it's PE Class. I was about to play basketball when someone caught our attention it's Minhyun he's holding a bouquet of flower and wearing something that looks like a long coat. When he smiled at me as he went closer but not that close.

It’s a beautiful life
nan neoye gyeote isseulge
It’s a beautiful life
neoye dwie seo isseulge
Beautiful love
haneurarae neowa itdamyeon
sumswineun geotmaneurodo joha

It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
neoye gieogeseo naega saltende
Beautiful life beautiful day
nae gyeoteseo meomulleojwo

Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
It’s a beautiful life

eonjena neol jikyeojulge
It’s a beautiful life
naege gidaelsuga itge
Beautiful love
neoye nunmul neoye misodo
gyeoteseo hamkke hal su itdorok

It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
michidorok neol saranghaesseotdeon nal
Beautiful life beautiful day
neoreul ilhgo sipji anha

Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart

It’s a beautiful life
sesange neowa talmeun chueogi
tto deonggeureoni naege namgyeojyeoisseo
neowaye gieok neowaye chueok

It’s a sorrowful life
Sorrowful day
seulpeumeul igiji mothaneun naege
Sorrowful life sorrowful day
nae gyeoteseo tteonajima
chueoksoge naega salji anhdorok
It’s a beautiful life

He sing as he smiled sweetly at me after he finished on singing. Everyone starts to teased us again! "Omo! Isn't that Guanlin's boyfriend! Wah! He's such a boyfriend material!" a girls screamed. "Ayieeeeee! Guanlin! Better hide your man in your pocket or will snatch him from you!" Some girls shout.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hwang Minhyun and now here in front of the guy that i love the most! Lai Guanlin, will you be mine?" he said as he gave me the bouquet of flowers. When Seonho said "Why thank you, you're such a sweet guy" as he get the boquet and then "I think this is yours!" he said as he grabbed my hands and put the boquet of flowers on it.

"Guanlin-ah! What are you waiting for?!"Daehwi shout as he pushed me to Minhyun. When i saw Jihoon looking at us while Yoona crossed her arms as she tried to get Jihoon's attention. He's looking at us with a mad look but who cares?! Maybe i should give this guy a chance.

"Hmm. This is a little bit so sudden Minhyun but I'm giving you a chance" i said as i smiled at him and he hugged me so tight as he kissed my CHEEKS! "Wah! Thank you so much! Saranghaeyo!" he said as he heart shape his arms. I then saw Jihoon exit the GYM. What's up with him.

"OMG! YIEEEEEEE LAI GUANLIN AND HWAMG MINHYUN HEY!" They all screamed as they make a heart shape in us! I rubbed the nape of my neck as i bow and then said "Minhyun, Daehwi and Seonho let's go!" as i went outside the GYM and they followed. We went to the garden as we talked a lot of things.

Jihoon's POV
"Jagiya! You're acting so weird! Why are you like that?!" Yoona asked as she cling in my arms. "Yoona" i said im a cold tone. "You even didn't call me Jagiya anymore!" she said as she pout. "Mianhaeyo but let's break up" i said and she quickly let go of my arms as she faced me.

"Mwo?!" she shout in anger as she gritted her teeth. "I said let's break up" i said as i looked away. "I hate you!" she said as she slap me and stomped her feet on mine. As i jumped in pain, what the heck. I saw her walked away as she cry.

Why did i do that?! I thought as i deep sighed when I saw Guanlin and Minhyun coming my way as they flirt and our eyes met. When he just passed me by without any greetings what should i expect after all i what I've done to him.

But why am i feeling pain in my heart by just watching them so close and flirting each other. I saw how he smile and laughed with Hwang Minhyun. I then just continue on walking as i read my text books.

Home
Jihoon's POV
"Oh jihoon! Do you know where Guanlin is? He's not home yet" Eomma said in a worried tone. "Ah i don't know" i said as i went upstairs. I heard Mr. Lai is saying "Aish! I shouldn't have slap him earlier! This is all my fault", As i slowly close the room of my door.

9 pm
Guanlin's POV
Minhyun asked me to go with him in the Seoul Tower to ride the cable car so I go home a bit late. I sneakily open the door as i saw no one i guess everyone is sleeping now. So i tip toe as i went upstairs.

I open my door and close it when i heard a familiar voice. "Why are you late?" Jihoon asked as he crossed hjs arms. "It's none of your business" I said coldly. "Tsk! Didn't you know everyone is worried! Especially your appa! He's been crying the whole time! Blaming himself!" he said in an angry tone.

"Go out now!" i said as i bring down my bag. But he pinned me on the wall making me shocked "You're such a pain!" he said as he crashed his lips to mine! Making me shocked as i pushed him away! "What the heck!" i said. I saw him starts to tear up

As he said "Mianhaeyo! For hurting you! For ignoring you! Now i realized that my life is incomplete without someone like you! Who always follow me the whole time! Doing everything just to get my attention! Mianhae!" he said as he cover his face. Why am i feeling pity on him.

I went to him as I pinned him on my bed as i crashed my lips to his and instead of pushing me away he kissed back. As he hugged my neck, I starts to remove the belt of my pants as i throw it on the floor as i slowly slid down my pants. I then pulled up my shirt as i broke the kiss.

He looked at me as his face starts to turned red. I cupped both of his cheeks "Kiyeowo" i said as i kissed his lips again. I felt his hands starts to pull down my underwear and there it falls. He pushed me slowly as he unbuttoned his polo and slid down his leggings with his underwear.

We're now both naked as i slowly kissed him as he lay down without breaking the kiss and then there i starts to trail kisses in his neck as he stop himself from moaning or else we'll get caught if he make sound.

I starts to licked and sucked on his nipple while pinching the other one. Then I looked at him "Can i enter now?" i asked and he nod his head. I then slowly enter my whole thing in him as he arched his back as he pant heavily as he feel pain.

I slowly move in and out in him as he was about to moan i quickly kissed him and he moaned inside my mouth as i kissed him passionately and he kissed back as he hugged me. As i starts to thrust faster and harder and then minutes passed and we both cum.

I lay down besides him as i kissed his forehead and he lay his head to my arms. "Are you still gonna date him?" he asked as he look down. "No" i answer and he looked at me as he smiled. "Mianhae" he said again and i lift his chin to face me and there i kissed his lips and he kissed back.

We broke the kiss as we yawned and then went to sleep as we hugged each other. I don't know what I'm feeling right now but all i know is that i like what we did. I'll never gonna regret my decision. Cause in the first place i still love him.