10 ❤️

Morning 🌞
Guanlin's POV
I woke up and there i saw no Jihoon anymore in my room. I then stretched out my arms as i yawned. When i open my door i saw appa leaning beside my door's wall. "Guanlin" he said as he went to hugged me. "Appa" i said as i hugged back.

"Mianhae for slapping you, cause i hate it when you do such things with yourself" he said as he sob. "Appa ssh... I'm fine, Nado mianhae it's my fault" i said, "Can i see it?"he asked and i let him see the cuts. "Aigoo. Can you please stop doing it. If you have a problem you know you can open it up with me instead of doing this" he said as he sighed.

"I won't do it again, I promise" i said as i smiled. "Guys! Let's all eat!" Mrs. Park called from downstairs. "Appa, you go down first I'll just gonna wash my face" i said as i smile and he nodded his head. I then went to the bathroom as i put some cream on my face as i scrubbed it and then rinse it with water.

When i heard the door open i then wipe my face with the towel. I turned my head to see who it is but i saw no one I was about to go outside when someone dragged me inside the bathtub. "Ah-" i was about to scream in shocked but then I saw him.

"Jihoon" i said but i was cut off when he lean his face closer and kiss my lips. "That's my morning kiss for you!" he said as he then get off of me as he went outside. I licked my lips as i touched it. A smile curve in my lips never knew he has that kind of side.

Kitchen
Jihoon's POV
"Oh kids so how's your exam." Mrs. Park asked as we all eat. "It's fine" Guanlin said as he smiled. "Eh?! That's new" Mr. Lai said in disbelief. "I want to make it on top 100 appa!" he said as he sip his coffee. "Um. Guanlin i heard something from your friends" Mr. Lai said i just listen as i eat.

Guanlin choked as he drink his water "Mwo?" he asked, "Who's Hwang Minhyun?! I heard he's your boyfriend!" Mr. Lai said teasingly god this made me lose my appetite. "Ahh... He's not but a suitor of mine" he said as he avoid eye contact with me.

"Mwo?! But i prefer you and Jihoon together!" Eomma said which made me to coughed hard. "Yah! Jihoon-ah Gwaenchanh-a?" Appa asked i just nod my head. Guanlin looked at me but i looked away.

When the door bell rang *ding dong*, "Jihoon can you open the door" Eomma said and i nod my head as I stand up and walked to the door. When i open the door I saw Yoona, "What are you doing here?" i asked coldly. When she hugged me "Mianhaeyo for what happened yesterday please let's go back together" she said.

I pushed her away "Will you leave me alone! I don't love you anymore! Get lost!" i said as i slammed the door close. I went back to the kitchen and I saw Guanlin looked at me as he immediately looked away and continue eating. "So who is it?" Eomma asked, "My ex" i said as i went to sit.

"You mean the girl you just introduce to us last month?" Eomma asked and i nod my head "Wah! Thank god! You and her broke up! I don't like her in the first place anyway!" she said as she clapped. "Aigoo this woman is!" Appa said and eomma glared at him.

When the door bell rang again and Guanlin stood up "I'll go get it" he said as he walked on the way to the door and there he open it as I saw him smile so i got curious and went to him "Who is-" i was cut off when i saw Minhyun.

"What does this guy doing here?" I asked coldly. "Wait. How did you find out?!" I asked, "Ah. I drove Guanlin here last night" he said which made me to raised my eyebrows on him and crossed my arms. "Whatever" i said as i went back to the kitchen.

"Guanlin! Is that your friend? Let him in" Mr. Lai said and Guanlin nod his head. Now, Minhyun is sitting besides Guanlin, "Yah. What's your name?" Mr. Lai asked, "Ah nice to meet you I'm Hwang Minhyun" he said as he smiled sweetly.

Eomma smiled bitterly at him, "Oh! Never knew that you're a good looking guy! Yah! Guanlin how did you get this kind of guy?!" Mr. Lai asked as he teased Guanlin. When Guanlin looked at me but i just looked away as I stood up "I'm done" i said as i went upstairs.

Guanlin's POV
"Minhyun let's talk" i said as i excuse me and Minhyun to Appa, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park, We both went to my room when Jihoon's door open and our eyes met he looked at me as i saw him making a hurt facial expression as he slam the door.

Me and Minhyun went inside my room as i offer him to sit on my study chair. "ah what are you going to tell me?" he asked. "Ah. About your confession... Minhyun it's just that it's not working Mianhae" i said as i lower my head. "Mwo? Andwae! I'm not giving up! I'm going to make you fall for me remember that!" he said as he went outside.

I sighed as i lay down on my bed and rest my hand on my forehead when the door slowly open and there it's Jihoon and he take a sit besides me. "So, he won't give up" He said and i nod my head. "I don't know... How come he act like that when we just met yesterday" i said as i get up to sit.

"Why are you so handsome?! A lot of guy is falling for you... It means i have a lot of rival" he said, "Look who's talking" i said as i looked at him and he looked back. As we lean our face closer and closer as our lips met. I broke the kiss first, "No matter what you're the only one i love" I said and he smiled.

Minhyun's POV
It's time to make a plan! Plan A i need to threat Jihoon to leave Guanlin or else I'll gonna do something dirty! He's really getting into my nerve! I put a secret small camera in Guanlin's uniform and it hurts to see him and Jihoon doing it and not with me!