04 ❤️

Morning

Guanlin's POV
I was about to get up immediately when i Remember it's saturday. I just stretch my arms and looked at the window, the sun is shining brightly as i get off the bed to get outside my room. "Good morning" i said as i smiled innocently at Jihoon who open his the door too at the same time. "You're weird" he said as he walk.

"Oh! You're going somewhere?" i asked and he said "Yeah, cause it's our celebration as a class A" he said as he continue on walking. Oh i almost forgot we also have a celebration! I quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Taxi

Guanlin's POV
I am now riding the taxi on the way to the venue, "Jihoonie (teasing name)? Where are you?!" Daehwi shout in the phone call. "Riding a taxi!" i said, "gosh! You're late!" he said as he sighed. "By the way Class A is joining us! Because the venue is full we don't have a choice!" Seonho said. "Mwo?!" i said in disbelief. "You heard me!" He said.

I smile evilly "Well that's great" i said. "Wait, are you planning something?" Seonho asked. "Ah nothing!" i said innocently. "Yah! I know you! Haha you're planning something oh by the way bye! The teacher is now telling something" he said as he hung up the phone call.

Venue

"Oh! Mr. Lai you've finally arrived" my teacher said and everyone looked at me shit it's class A and class F. I then shyly went to my class's table. I then saw Jihoon sitting while talking with someone. I feel jealous at how close they are by just looking at them. Daehwi and Seonho point my sit as they wave. I then went to sit with them, "Yah! Our teacher and the class A's teacher is having a brain battle!" Daehwi whispered.

"Ehh? Really?" i asked in disbelief and he nod his head. "Oh by the way before we start, should i say Our class will be first one to take their order since no matter what the other class eat their brain will always be the same unlike my class they became more genius each day especially Mr. Park" The Class A teacher said.

"Wah! You're a teacher but isn't your words were a bit off limit! Watch your filthy mouth! Just because you guys were Class A that doesn't mean you'll just step on us like were an ants! Who can be stepped on!" My teacher said and we starts to clapped in amazement.

"See? That's how the idiots were saying!" The class A teacher said god i can feel the spark between the two teachers! I then sighed as i went in front of them "Mr. Class F and Mr. Class A can you guys please stop the fight! Let's just all have fun" i said as i hold the mic. "That's why you didn't even get in the rank you always thought of having fun" A familiar voice said and i turned my head to see Jihoon standing up.

"Tsk! Yah! Just because you're always in Rank 1 and I'm not in it! That doesn't mean you can say mean words to me! I'm studying hard too!" i said as i point my finger in him. "Please study harder that's all" he said in a cool tone. I raised my eyebrows in him as i gave a hmmp. "Oh i have something to share guys!" i said as i call all their attention.

"Mwo? Another stupid speech?" Jihoon said as everyone starts to laughed. "Stupid? What if i say..." i said as i gave him the chance to peek on the picture that's in my pocket his eyes widen as he went to me and dragged me outside.

Outside The Venue

"Where the hell did you get that?!" he asked, "Sorry no hint!" i said as i coolly chin up and crossed my arms. "Tsk! Give it back!" he said as he tried to get it too bad I'm way too tall for him to get it from me. "Haha! There's now way I'll give it to you unless..." i said as i smirked. "Unless what?!" he asked. "Desperate?" i said as i chuckled. "Tsk! Unless what?!" he repeat.

"Unless! You'll gonna help me to study and make sure that i can make it on top 100!" i said, "tsk! That's impossible for someone like you! It'll be easy if you're easy to learn!" he said, "Are you sure?" i asked. "Tsk! Okay fine! But omce you made it please give all the pictures i have on you!" he said as he crossed his arms. "Okay! Deal!" i said as i smiled brightly.

"Tonight will be your first night on studying!" he said as he turned his back on me as he went back inside and i followed him while jumping in excitement. All the people were now having fun when we got back there's no more fight happening as they drink their juice since alcohol is not allowed.

"Guanlin! Come on! Let's drink!" Seonho said as he dragged me in the crowd then give me some glass of juice. "wooh! Party party!" Daehwi shout as the DJ starts to play a party song. We all dance in the beat and I saw him everyone was cheering as he dance popping coolly.

I was staring at him the whole time, God he's hot! He's really really hot! I thought as he finished his dance he were now drinking his juice as his classmates starts to dance. Hours passed and the Party finall ended we all part ways as we go home. Jihoon and i walk together secretly as i walk 10 inch away from him.

Night ~Guanlin's Room~

"Okay! So here is the first thing you need to know! You should memorize all the formula to be able to solve the problem immediately! Don't forget to drink water!" he said he's wearing a sunglasses as he teach me with his text book. "Aigoo! This is so hard!" i said. "Then give back the picture and just give up" he said as he chuckled.

"No! I want to make it! So I'm not going to give up!" i said, "Then answer the test paper that i gave to you!" he said coldly as he watch me answer the test that he made! He's really genius! What the hell is his IQ? HUH? TELL ME! Maybe he can donate some of it to me!

Hours passed we didn't notice we fall asleep as our heads were laying on the table.

Mrs. Park's POV
I sneak peek on Guanlin's room to check what they're doing and thank god! They're asleep i then get my camera as i ready to take them a picture. *shot* 📸 "Hoho" i said in a lower tone. When i noticed they were about to wake up I immediately went outside the room. I'll gonna develop this picture! I thought as i went back to my room.

Guanlin's POV
"Our next review will be tomorrow night" he said as he leave the room and I nod my head. I can feel my head is getting dizzy as i looked at the papers full of formula's! Gosh! I then make a short reviewer in a notebook that i need to memorize remember rather.

After that i clean up our messed and then after that i turn off the lights as i went to sleep, Our exam is on monday so tomorrow is our last day of him teaching me! I hope to make it on the top 100! With the help of Mr. Genius!