2

** After a few hours **

Shawn's POV

I was dancing with some chick when suddenly something caught my attention .

Lisa !

She is singing and dancing on the table holding a half empty bottle of tequila in her hand .

Oh god ! She's drunk !

I immediately run towards her .

" come on princess , let's get you to bed " I say over the loud music .

" NOOOOO ! I'M I'M HAVWING FUNNN ! LET'S DANCE " she says trying to reach for my hand .

I put my hands around her waist and I throw her over my shoulder .

" PUTT M-ME DOWNN ! NOW " she yelled while punching my back . I just laugh .

She's so cute .

I go to chloé and I get Lisa's house keys . I then put her in the car .

" Dooo you know that ... that this is called kid-kidnappinggg ? " she manages to say while crossing her arms over her chest .

" no it's not cause I'm taking you home " I state and then start driving .

I turn around and I look at her . She fell asleep .

We arrive . I get out of the car and open her door lifting her in my arms .

I open the house's door and I make my way up the stairs searching for her room . When I found her room , I lay her on her bed .

" good night princess " I say while kissing her on the forehead .

I put her keys on the table next to her bed and I turn and start walking out of the room .

" Shawn ? " a little weak voice says .

" yeah ? " I say turning around .

" thank you " she says and then closes her eyes .

" anytime princess " I smile at her .

I turn around walking to the door . I turn the lights off and then walk away of her house .

Her parents aren't home . It's strange , it's  almost 1 in the morning

______________________________________

Shawn is such a sweetheart in this chapter , isn't he ?

And if you like this chapter please don't forget to comment and vote ❤❤