13

Lisa's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed . Wait that's not my room ! I look around , there's a guitar in a corner , next to it there's a little note book .

The door of the room opens revealing Shawn

" you're awake . Get ready so I can drive you home " Shawn says not looking at me

" ughh I can't remember anything " I say putting my hands over my face

" of course you don't remember " he said in a very low voice .

" what happened last night ? "

He stares at me not saying anything before turning around and walking out of the room .

I get up off the bed and walk out of the room too . I go downstairs and I see him sitting on the couch

" just tell me when you're ready so we can go " he says still not looking at me not even for a second .

" we can go now " I say and he nods getting up and walking towards the door's house . He opens it and walks out before I walk out after him

We get in the car and he drives off . All the way to my house I tried to talk to him but he kept on ignoring me . Every time I talked to him he would or ignore me or look at me for some seconds before looking at the road again . The ride was so awkward .

When we reached my house he parked the car and kept silent .

" you're gonna tell me why you've been ignoring me all day ? "

He looks at me and we finally make eyes contact .

" first you hated me and you were acting rude towards me while I tried to be friends with you ,  then when we became friends and I apologized for what I did  you asked me to help you  so Cole would leave you alone but then I found you with him dancing . And when I asked you what you were doing you ignored me and kept on dancing with that asshole.  And if I wasn't there , god knows what he  would  have done " he says while staring at me angrily throwing his hands in the air then looking at out of the window .

" you can't blame me . I was drunk and I think he put something in my drink "

He turns his head so fast that he almost broke his neck before he speaks again " oh really ? You were drunk ? I can't believe I felt guilty for what I did to you in the past , but you know what ? you deserved it . You didn't want him to leave you alone , you just used me to make him come back to you . Am I right ? Yeah well you know what , I think that the problem isn't with the  people around you . The problem is with you . No wonder why your dad left  you "

I look at him then at the ground and I could feel tears forming in the back of my eyes

" how could you even say that ? You know nothing . I thought you changed but I was wrong . You're still the same jerk I knew 3 years ago " I say before opening the door and getting out of the car . I slam the car's door and run towards my house , I enter it running towards my room . I lay on my bed and a tear rolls down my cheek .

***

After a long time laying in bed I finally fell asleep

" Princess " I hear a voice whispering in my ear

" Princess , I know that you're asleep . I just wanna say that I'm sorry . I didn't mean to hurt you , it's just that I barely slept at night cause my parents argued again and then the party and everything . I was really angry and I took it over you . I'm sorry "

I open my eyes and see Shawn looking right into my eyes holding a rose .

" Shawn how did you come into my house ? " I ask him while adjusting my position so now I'm sitting .

" you should close your window " he says laughing a little " Princess , I'm sorry about earlier it's just that- "

" I know , I heard everything " I say cutting him off .

" sooo we're still friends ? "

" we're still friends " I say smiling at him before hugging him .

______________________________________

WOAH  1,16k  views 😍

Thank you guys so much ❤❤❤