17

Currently I'm on my way to Shawn's house . I wanna talk to him , know why he did that . He can't just do that , it's like controlling my life .

I reach his house and knock on the door . A young girl opens the door . She has long brown hair and the same hazel eyes as Shawn .

" hey I'm Aaliyah and you are ? "

" hi , I'm Lisa Shawn's friend . Is Shawn home ? "

" yeah he is in his room " she says pointing upstairs " it's the first room at the left "

" thank you " I say and walk upstairs towards Shawn's room . I take a deep breath than knock on his door . After a few seconds I hear a " come in " . I open the door and see Shawn sitting on his bed playing on his guitar .

" hey princess , what's up " he says putting his guitar on the bed then he gets up and walk towards me . So now he is stand right in front of me .

" why did you do that ? "

" do what ? " he says trying to act innocent .

" I know you talked to Sebastian . He told me everything "

" I was protecting you " he says and all I'm doing is staring at his brown eyes .

Sometimes his eyes are brown sometimes green and the way h- ughh it's not the time now . I should be mad at him .

" protecting me from what ? Him ? Why did you have to talk to him and ruin everything ? "

" I'm not tryna ruin your happiness . It's just that he was gonna hurt you sooner or later . I know him since a long time and I see how he treats girls "

Is he serious right now ? I can take care of myself , I'm not a little girl .

He stares at me for some seconds before he gets closer and closer . I start walking backward . Every step I take it backward he takes a step forward .

I kept walking backward until my back hits the wall . Shawn slams his hands against the wall on each side of me .

I open my mouth to say something but he shut it by pressing his lips aggressively against mine .

His lips are so soft wow

After a second he let his hands fall by his side before he wraps them around my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck kissing him back .

I pull away from him .

" Princess what's wrong ? " he says looking at me with confusion in his eyes .

" what about Ariel ? "

" who cares about her ? " he says and my eyes widen .

" she's your girlfriend . I don't wanna help you to cheat on her "

He looks at me for a second before letting out a small laugh .

" she's not . We broke up " he says before connecting our lips again

______________________________________

We're changing our minds here
Be yours
Be my dear

😍❤🎶