11

" so you're gonna tell me where we're going ? "

" to the beach " he answers focusing on the rode

" but I don't have - "

" look in the back " he says cutting me off .

I look in the back of the car , there is a bag . I take it and open it . In it was a red bikini . My eyes widen when I saw it .

" Shawn you didn't have to "

" I wanted to " he says looking at me smiling then at the road again .

We arrive at the beach . There was only a few people . Shawn got out of the car and so did I . We put our towels on the sand and I went to the toilets to change into my swimsuit .

When I came back Shawn was already in the water . I came and sit on my towel

" hey princess come in the water " he shouts waving towards me .

" I don't wanna get wet " I shout back smiling . I put my earphones on and start listening to some music while watching the little kids playing in the sand .

Suddenly I see Shawn walking towards me .

He was all wet . He was approaching me more and more . At first I thought he was going to sit on his towel that is right next to me but he then runs and hugs me .

" Shawn what are you doing ? " I shout between laughter and annoyance .

He got me wet

" now you're wet , you have no reason not to come in the water " he says putting a hand around my waist lifting me up .

He start to walk towards the water but out of nowhere a ball hit his foot and then when he continue to walk he steps on the ball not seeing it , making us fall on the sand .

We started to laugh until I stopped and noticed that Shawn was on top of me . Our lips were just inches apart .

He looks at me , then at my lips and starts leaning in . I stare at him before closing my eyes and ...

" hey we need our ball " a voice shouts . Shawn gets off me taking the ball and throwing it to the people who asked for it .

I stand up too and we start both laughing running into the water .

***

I arrive home , take a shower and then lay in my bed . I think Shawn changed . He is so nice and sweet now . I can't believe it's the same Shawn I used to know 3 years ago . He changed into the better

______________________________________

Woah Thank you sooo much for 800 reads ❤❤❤