7

" what are you doing here ? "

" I can't see my girl now ? "

" Cole I'm not your girl . You broke up with me 3 months ago "

" well you're gonna see me more often since I just transferred here . Oh and I'm having a party tonight and you're gonna be there " he says and walk away .

" I'm not going " I say a little lounder so he could hear .

" I'm not asking you if you want to come or not . You're coming and it starts at 8 " he  keeps walking not bothering to turn around .

I close my locker and walk to class . I enter the classroom and sit next to Chloé .

" so there's a new student , he is having a party tonight and he invited almost everyone . You're coming right ? " chloé says sounding existed .

" no I'm not . You know that I don't like parties "

" please my parents won't let me go if you're not going . Come on please " she looks at me with puppy eyes .

" ughh okay I'm coming "

***

School is over , and I need to find Shawn . I need to talk to him .

I walk outside the school , searching for him . I see a person leaning on a bike . It's Shawn. 

I walk towards him and stand in front of him.  He was staring at nothing and he didn't bother to look at me .

" hey " I say smiling at him

" what do you want ? "

" I ... I need your help "

" look who needs my help , the girl who hates me " he says sarcastically , taking a cigarette from his pocket .

" look I'm sorry about earlier , I didn't mean it like that but I really need your help "

" and why would I help you ? "

" because you owe me ? "

He didn't say anything

" the new kid , Cole , he just transferred here and uhmm he was my boyfriend and ... later I discovered that he was just using me . When I refuse to sleep with him he broke up with me and started calling me names . And since a month ago he has been trying to call me and text me but I'm not answering . And now he transferred here and he's having a party tonight and I promised Chloé that I'll go so I need you to be my fake boyfriend just for tonight to show him that I moved on "

He keeps silent for some seconds then he looks at me and he gets closer  before he whispers in my ear " Princess why do you hate me so much ? "

_____________________________________

If you like this chapter pls don't forget to comment and vote . Ly ❤❤