6

I wake up and check the time . Crap it's 5am . My mom usually wakes up around this time .

I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist . I turn around and Shawn was sleeping so peaceful .

Aww

I slap him on his face .

" what the f- " he yelled but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth .

" shhh my mom will wake up anytime . You need to go " .

He nodded and then jumped out of the window and I fell back asleep .

***

I wake up , I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth . I change into some shorts and a black t-shirt . I go downstairs , take an Apple and go .

My mom already went to work . I barely see her , it's like I'm leaving by my own .

I start walking to school . Suddenly it starts raining .

Great !

JUST GREAT !

I kept on walking and my clothes are all wet now .

A car slowed down next to me . The window of the car slowly went down revealing the person in it .

" get in " Shawn says .

" no I prefer to walk " I keep on walking and he drive his car slowly next to me before he speaks again .

" don't be stupid , I won't let you walk in the rain . So get in the car or I'm gonna come and get you in " I look at him for a second then open the door and get in .

The ride to school was silent .

***

After what seems like forever it's finally lunch . Me and chloé are in the same class so we are walking together to our lunch table .

" bitch " a girl with blond hair says while walking passed us .

It's the same girl Shawn was kissing the other day .

" what's her problem ? " I ask chloé .

" oh her ? It's Ariel . She's one of the popular kids in school , oh and she's Shawn's on and off girlfriend . They are more like fuckbuddies " .

We continue to walk and we reach our table . Charlie was already sitting there .

" so you and Shawn , huh ? " he said as soon as we sat .

" what about us ? "

" there's rumors . I hope their are not true tho "

" what rumors ? "

" uhmm well there are rumors that " chloé started talking but Charlie cuts her off " you guys fucked last night and that's why you got a ride from him to school today "

" WHAT ? NO . I just got a ride from him " I almost yelled irritated .

" yeah , well if I were you I would stay away from him . He's kind of a player " chloé joined in the conversation .

" NO don't worry . We are not even friends . I hate Shawn "

" you hate me ? I thought we were starting to become friends "

I turn around and Shawn was standing right in front of me .

" Shawn we are not friends and we will never be . You know that , right ?  "

" I can't believe I tried to be friends with you . You're such a bitch " he says and I could see anger and hurt on his face . He then walk away .

Oh no !

What did I just say !

Now he's gonna treat me like he used to treat me before .
I should really learn how to shut my mouth .

The bell rang , I got up and walked to my locker so I could bring my books for the next period . Chloé and Charlie walked to their classes .the hallway is almost empty .

As I was getting my books from my locker , strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind .

" hey baby " the person says .

I turn around and I almost tripped when I saw the person who's standing in front of me .

" what are you doing here ? "

_____________________________________

Follow me on instagram if you want . My username is " Mendes_armylovers "

And if you like this chapter pls don't forget to comment and vote 💝💝