8

He keeps silent for some seconds then he looks at me and he gets closer before he whispers in my ear
" Princess tell me why you hate me so much "

I stare at him silently not knowing what to say .

" so ... ? You're gonna tell me or what ?"

" uhmm I ... i-it's uhmm the think is that-"

" Shawn " a high patched voice cut me off . I turn around and see Ariel walking towards us .

It's the first time that I'm happy to see her

" so you're gonna help me or not ? " I ask Shawn . I can't believe I asked him to help me

" yeah but only cause I owe you " he replys . I turn around and walk away . I then started walking home .

***

" wow this place is huge " chloé says as we approach the house . I could here the loud music from inside the house .

Shawn gives us , chloé and I , a ride to the party since we have to pretend that we're dating .

I can't believe that I asked him that , I never thought I would ever talk to him . I'm so glad that he agreed to do it .

As soon as we entered the house , Chloé disappeared in the large crowd .

I then see Cole walking towards us .

" hey bab- what is he doing here ? " he says pointing at Shawn

Shawn wraps his arm protectively around my shoulders before he speaks " well you see , she's my gf "

" can I talk to you ? Alone ? " Cole asks .

I looked at Shawn for a few seconds then at Cole before I nodded

" I'm gonna go get us drinks . I'll be back " Shawn says kissing me on the cheek then walks towards the table where the drinks are .

" what are you doing with him ? " Cole says over the loud music taking my arm as soon as Shawn went .

" why do you care ?"

" I thought you hated him . After everything he put you through , you forgave him so easily . Now that he is showing some interest in you , you're all over him !! I didn't know you were so stupid ! He is just using you"

" you're not the right one to talk . Just to remind you , You were the one using me"

" whatever " he says walking away

" you're alright ? " Shawn says giving me a drink

" yeah I just need to go to the bathroom " I say and walk upstairs , where the bathroom is .

I was about to open the bathroom door but a hand stopped me .

I turn around and my face dropped when I saw the person standing in front of me .

" hey Lisa , it's funny to see you here with Shawn " Ariel says smirking .

" funny ? "

" you really thought Shawn would leave me for someone like you ? "

" excuse me ? Someone like me ? What's wrong with me ? "

" oh sweetie you think Shawn would be interested in a fat bitch like you ? Just look at yourself , you should go for a diet maybe then you'll find a guy who might like you "

I stay frozen , staring at her . My hands started to shake and I feel tears forming in my eyes .

All the memories came rushing back .

I run downstairs before I start crying in front of here . I could hear her laughs .

I run downstairs and out the house . I keep on running until I reach my house . I open the door and run upstairs into my room .

As soon as I enter it , I close my room's door and lay on the floor my back leaning against the door while all the memories keep running into my head and tears start running on my cheeks

______________________________________

Woah thank you for 400 reads ❤❤