21

I turn around at Shawn . He looks at Cole and I with hurt and confusion in his eyes .

" lisa " he whispers looking at the ground .

He called me by my name . He had never called me by my name before .

I start walking towards him but every step I take it forward he takes a step backward . He finally stops walking before he whispers " so that's why you wanted to go to school so bad ? So you could see him ? "

" no it's not w- " I started to say but the sound of a punch stopped me .

I look around and see Cole laying on the ground his hand over his nose while Shawn was on top of him . Shawn punches his nose one more time before he gets up and turns around to start walking away .

" Shawn ..." I start to say but I stopped when Cole gets up and punches Shawn in the jaw .

They started to punch each other and a crowd of students was forming around us . I tried to stop the fight but Chloé told me to stay out of if .

" stop it " someone says from behind . Everyone turn around and see the principal standing in the hallway crossing his arms . He walks towards us .

" you three  , in my office now " he says pointing at Shawn , Cole and I .

Why am I involved ? I didn't even fight .

We walk behind the principal towards his office . Cole entered first and he asked us to wait outside .

Shawn and I were standing in silence , and it was really awkward . I looked at him and he was looking at the ground .

" was it just a game ? " Shawn asks breaking the silence but still looking at the ground .

" what ? No I- " I was interrupted by the sound of a door .

Cole walks out of the office smirking . The principal tells Shawn to come inside .

" you can go miss Ange " the principal tells me . I nod and walk out and towards my locker .

So I waited for nothing .

As I walk towards my locker I see Cole leaning on the locker right next to mine smirking .

I ignore him and open my locker to get my books .

" did Mr. Lover got angry that I kissed you ? "

I ignore him and tears were forming in the back of my eyes .

I was about to close my locker but a hand slam shut it for me .

" what do you want ? " I say  glaring at him .

" I just don't wanna see you happy "

" I hate you " I say meaning it . I bite my lips to hold back the tears

He gets closer and his breath hits my face " don't worry sunshine the feelings are mutual " he whispers in my ear before walking away .

I walk towards the class , the teacher hasn't come yet . I go and sit next to Shawn . I open my mouth to say something but he gets up and sits next to someone else .

He doesn't even let me explain .

I didn't do anything wrong .

______________________________________

My story is so dramatic .

Don't blame me I love drama