4

As i'm taking my books from my locker the bell rings . I grab my stuff and go to class .

I sit next to chloé . Charlie is sitting in front of her

" we're going to the beach after school. You wanna come ? "

" uhmm sure " I hesitated a little cause it's been a really long time since I last went to the beach.

****

I don't have a bikini or a swimsuit since I haven't gone to the beach since 3 years so chloé gave me one of hers .

Charlie went to swim and chloé and I are sitting on the sand listening to music .

It's good to have friends .

" what a surprise ! It's good to see you here " a manly voice said.

I turned around and saw Shawn

shirtless

" hey " chloé says waving at him .

I ignored him .

He walks towards me and sits next to me .

" hey princess " he says looking at  me .

You know when someone ignores you that means that they don't wanna talk to you .

" what do you want ? " I say resting my hands on the sand .

" let's go in the water " he says and I shake my head .

" come on princess " he send me a smile .

I have to admit it his smile is so damn beautiful .

" I'm not going in "

" yes you are " he grabbed my hand and he pulled me up . I turned around and started to walk away .

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and lifted me up .

" Shawn put me down " he ignored me and kept on walking .

He then dropped me straight into the water . He then came in the water .

" you " I say pointing at him " why do you have to be such a di- "

something grabbed me by my foot and pulled me down in the water . I turned around just to see Shawn . He was laughing under the water .

How can someone laugh under the water ?!

I glared at him and swam to the surface .

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?! I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANNA GO IN THE WATER . ASSHO- " I yell  at him as soon as we were out of the water but he cuts me off .

" ly calm down we were just having fun . Why are you always so overdramatic ? You should learn how to have fun " he says calmly taking my hand .

" just leave me alone " I say and walk away