chapter one

Hey guys ! This is my first fan fic so if you dont like it, im so sorry ! I'm going to try my best though and see what you guys think, dont be nervous to give me feedback!  Well, here we go !

Love, Sandy(:

_____________________________________________________________________________

i woke up in a sort of a daze as i sat up in my bed and looked at the clock, "Shit, I'm gonna be late, again!" I hastily got up and walked over to my sister Kelsie's bed and shook her shoulder in attemp to wake her up.

 "What do you want? i need sleep right now!" She growled from under her pillow. I laughed to meself and shook her again, she groaned and rolled away from me, right onto the floor, " God damnit Paige, why do you always have to do that!? It's annoying as hell!"

 i looked at her and rolled my eyes as i said, "Because, I'm going to be late for work and you're gonna be late for school of we dont both hurry the hell up. I need this job to support us Kelsie, what about that don't you get?" at this her eyes widened as she took off to the only bathroom we had in our little one room apartment, or 'flat' as they like to call it in England. My sister moved in with me two months ago after our alchoholic of a mother lost custody. She couldn't go live with our dad, he took of years ago and we haven't heard, or really thought about it, since. now i walked to the locked bathroom door and pounded on it with all my might, "KELSIE!  OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW. YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO GET READY!" I screamed as i heard her giggle and open the door. 

she gave me an innocent smile as i pushed past her and jumped into the already running shower.

"Hey! I was gonna get in !" i could hear the pout in her voice as she complained.

i laughed as i replied, " Sorry little sis, my house, my showeeeer first!" she huffed and walked out of the room for a short minute, only to return just as quickly as she left.

"i grabbed an outfit for you to wear" Kelsie said sweetly, i was scared of what i would find laying out for me. i got out of the shower after washing my hair and body. i brushed my wavy blonde hair and decided to let it air dry, i put a small amount of gel in it as i walked past Kelsie on the way to the bedroom. i saw the outfit she had picked and nodded in approval, black skinny jeans and a blue aerie t-shirt. casual look for a casual job. i would be working for One Direction, yes i said One Direction! It was a dream job and had a great payroll to tag along. i would be working at there big flat about a mile from the london eye as a made for the boys. God only knows what I'm in for. a short minute later my sister came out dressed and helped me get dressed too. After that i locked the door and we walked to the car. 

***

i parked my car inside the security gated parking garage and got into the elevator that took me to the 5 floor which belonged to the boys, my boss told me there were already supplies there so i wouldn't need my own. I walked to the door that was marked 161 B and knocked. A few minutes later a curly haired boy with a beautiful smile, his eyes widened when he saw me.

he smiled even brighter as he asked, "May i help you?" He winked as he said this. harry really is a flirt.

"Uhm, hi Mr. Styles, I'm the maid, Paige, Paige Lonergan!" i said slowly not wanting to embarress myself. he moves out of the doorway and let me in the flat. he led me through the kitch and i could hear squeals and laughing already.

Harry stopped in what i presume was at one point a living room while four other boys wrestled on the ground, "Guys! there is a lady present!" at this they all stopped immediately and sat up straight on the floor, " She is the new maid, and her name is Paige. Liam, could you show her the supply closet while i go make the guys lunch?" he asked with a calm expression. 

Liam jumped up without hesitation and nodded as he motioned for me to follow him odwn  long hallway, "I feel bad for you , very very bad." he then laughed and opened a door to the right of us.

"why would that be Mr. Payne?" i asked with wide eyes. 

"please, just call me Liam, and because, we're five boys living in one house, and you are the only person cleaning it. i just dont want you to get swallowed in our mess." he smiled as he said this and may i just say it was a nice smile. i looked into the closet to see my cleaning supplies. i went to pick them up and turn around but slipped on a rag, just as i was about to go down. a stong pair of hands caught me in mid-air...