chapter eleven

Paige's POV**

Liam was on the floor, and there was blood, i ran to him as Paul got rid of the fan girls, "LIAM? Liam, please wake up. come on Liam i need you. Please...." tears were pouring down my face as louis called 911. Before i knew it the medics were taking him away, the boys let me ride with him to the hospital. Why couldn't u have answered the daamn door! This is all my fault! I dont deserve this amazing guy AT ALL.

***

Harry simply held me in the waiting room as i cried. i didnt know what to do, I wanted to see Liam, I wanted to tell him how sorry I was. I started to sob again and Harry simply just rubbed my back and comforted me, "Its all right love, Liam will be good as new when they're done." The rest of the boys said similar things and i started to nod off. 

I woke up right before the doctor came out, "He has a minor concussion and the simply scratched his head, which is why there was so much blood, you may go see him, but only one at a time."

I looked at all the boys and the simply nodded as i got up and followed the doctor to Liams room. I gasped as the man i was in love with looked so fragile and weak, "Oh my god, Liam im so sorry , I shouldve answered the door, then you wouldnt be the one laying here!" i started sobbing again as i sat down by his bed. I was suddenly calmed as he grabbed my hand .

"Love, if YOU had answered the door, then YOU would be the one laying here. I would never forgive myself. please, don't take it to seriously! Its only a minor concussion, and they said i can leave tomorrow morning!" I looked into his brown eyes and saw that he was calm, and that meant that i could be calm too. i simply nodded my head and kissed his forhead, I was gonna go get the boys but he grabbbed my hand before i could get farther away, "come here., please?" i couldn't say no to him, so i came closer and he caressed my cheek in his hand, i smiled as i remembered all the times he had done this when i was sad over something, i closed my eyes and he kissed me, this was a whole new kiss for us, it was full of emotion and power, and it shocked us both, i pulled away and looked at him with wide eyes as he said, "Paige, I'm in love with you." 

I blushed furiously, "I'm in love with you too, Liam. I'm gonna go get the guys so they can see you alright?" He nodded his head and i walked down the hall to tell them. They went in such a silly order. It was Niall, Louis, harry, and then Zayn. after they were all done they went back to the flat and i went back to Liams room, he looked at me in confusion, "i told the boys i wanted to stay here with you." he smiled and scooted over in his bed and i went ahead and got in with him. He put his arm around me and soon enough i was happpily dreaming.

In my dream i was in a park, sitting on a bench, i was really happy because everyting was so nice. Then a girl with curly brown hair came and sat next to me, i recognized her almost instantly, "Danielle?"

"That would be me! You must be Paige then, it's a pleasure to meet you finally!" she was so,...happy. there was nothing wrong with that, it was just , well...i dont know. She and i didnt use words anymore, since it was a dream we talked with our  thoughts...weird right?

So, not to be rude or anything, but why are you in my dream?

Well, Liam is a big part of it. i want him to be happy, and whe he is with you, he is. He meant it when he said he was in love with you today ya know...

I know, i meant it when i said it back, he is an amazing person, and im beyoooond lucky to have him. 

I know, he was mine once, hahaha...

Im sorry, i didnt mean to upset you! I feel terrible now 

Dont ! im not upset because of you. im not upset at all. im actually quite happy. you know, i went to Liam like this a few months ago, i believe it was rigt after you two met. he said you ere amazing. and i couldnt help but agree with him. you make liam so happy, i know he makes you happy. i can see it in your face.

haha, he really does. i want to spend my life with him. i want him to know how much i need him, ya know?

Yes i know, i remember whe he proposed, he was so nervous i was gonna say no. i couldnt help but laugh, but when i said yes, ive never seen  him smile so much in my life. Ugh, i hate to break this short, but you've gotta wake up now. It was a pleasure meeting you Paige, make sure Liam stays okay for me. 

alright! 

and with that, i woke up. i looked up to see liam smiling at me , and then i heard the laughter of the boys and realized they were all here. I got up and left with the boys while liam changed to leave. Harry filled out the paperwork while Liam , Niall , and i walked to the van where paul was waiting. We all filed in and sat down, when they other boys joined us i looked at liam and kissed his cheek sweetly, Niall made a gagging noise and i smacked in the head jokingly , "RUUUUUUUDE!" was all he said before lauughing at harry and Louis wrestling in front of us. 

"As long as i have you, will you promise that you'll tell me if i make you unhappy in anyway?" I laughed but Liams face was completely serious as he said this.

"Liam, You making me unhappy? NOT POSSIBLE!" i looked at him without smiling for as long as i could before finally giving in, he simply laughed and kissed my cheek. with that the van stopped and we got out and ran to the building, we were in the flat before we knew it, and as soon as i was in Liams room, he did it.....

sorry, i know you guys hate the cliffhangers....but i couldnt resist! love you !

-sandy(: