chapter three!

I woke up to a buzzing sound and looked at my night stand to see my phone eeping and vibrating like crazy, i looked at the caller I.D and laughed quietly.

Louis the magnificent calling**

"helllo?" i tied to sound chipper and awake, i dont think i did to well of a job though.

he laughed for abou five whole minutes before he finally answered me." Hello love ! We're sending a car to pick you up today , we figured it was the least we could do, ya know?" we talked for a short period time, we even made plans for dinner with the boys after i was done with cleaning. we got off and i got dressed and walked to the waiting car.

***

liams POV*

i heard a knock on the door and hurried to answer before any of the other boys, i already knew who it was and why they were here. i wanted to see Paige today first. there was just something about her, something that i wanted. Wait, what? 'Liam, you just met her. yes she is INSANELY gorgeous, but she would never like you. She cleans your flat for christs sake.!' He quickly sapped out of his thoughts and answered the door to see Paige, he automatically smiled. 

"morning love," he gaved her a hug and on his way back he let his lips brush her cheek slightly. When he looked up he saw a smiling tomato red Paige.

"Good morning Liam ! Oh my the house still looks pretty tidy from what i see.!" she exclaimed happily. could she have been red from the embrace? No, she was his maid, not his love. at this thought Danielle popped into his head. she was so missed. since the car accident , liam hadnt touched another women, let alone thought of one. Paige excused her self and walked around examining the rooms looking for what needed tp be done, she came back about twenty minutes later with a small load of laundry, and she had plates. she looked like she was about to fall so he went to the rescure and grabbed the plates. "Thanks, i dont think i wouldve made it, but i just want to get all this done so i can get ready for dinner , Louis told you he invited me didnt he?" she had a magical smile.

"No , he didnt, but im glad you're joining us ! itll be alot of fun " she said this as he set the plates in the sink. she nodded and went to do the laundry. He ran to Louis' room and bust through the door , "You invited paige to dinner?"  i couldnt stop smiling at the idea of it.

"yeah mate, would you rather her not come though?" he said with a mouth full of carrots.

"NO, i mean, i think itd be fun to have her there, is all" i laughed nervously and Louis' eyes got big and he smiled devilishly.

"YOU FANCY HER, you dirty dog you." louis was laughing at his own words more than anything. i blushed and louis just shook his heaad. " Better tell Harry mate, you saw how he looked at her yesterday!" i nodded my head and walked into the kitchen just in time to see harry flirting with Paige, this pissed me off. Harry always has a little girl following ike a lost puppy after he leads them on and i wasnt gonna let him do it to Paige.

Paige's POV**

i had finished everything and was walking to tell Liam i was done when i ran into Harry, he gave me a cheeky smile and started to talked to me. We talked about dinner and my sister and right when i was gonna exchange numbers with him, Megaaaahottttie Liam walked in and asked if i was done.

"Yes sir, and by the way , what time is dinner tonight?" he had a sparkle in his eye that he hadnt had when she talked to him before, she decided to be a little flirty.

"Uhm, we'll pick you up around six if thats alright?" when he spoke, she wanted to melt into a little puddle.

she smiled as she replied, " yeah! thats great. ill give you my number in case something changes, alright? and i totally call sitting between you and Lous tonight ." The sparkle in his eyes got bigger. she wondered if she was wrong about him not liking her. If he did i think i'd probably die.! 

they exchanged numbers she went straight home to get her sister to help her with and outfit and make up. its a good thing it was a saturday afternoon....