chappppie thirteen(:

Paiges POV***

Liam said the hate shouldve stopped after a month or so. Its been 4, and it only got worse. i had to deactivate my twitter, because everytime i looked at it i just cried even worse than the last time. Not to mention the fights it caused Liam and I. One time i even called off the engagement, saying that being with him hurt me to much and i couldnt do it anymore. Twenty minutes later we were both crying while he held me in his arms and i told him i didnt mean any of it and to please forgive me. Tonight, was one of the last nights before we went home to London, and Liam and  would be getting married in a few weeks . Today i was going to get my dress and i was oh so excited! My sister had been flown in along with Liams mum and the Louis was coming with me for help and support.

"what do you think about this one Lou?" i asked as i turned around in the big poofy dress. He just mad this EWW face and i couldnt of agreed more, "Lou, this is the fourth dress, if the fifth one i find isnt it, i give up."

his face grew from mortified to sympathetic, "You'll find it love, i promise!" i laughed and went back to the others to try to find THE dress. i had almost given up when i saw it, it was a creamy white strapless dress with a sweetheart-neckline and it had slight ruffles going up the right side, it had jeweled embroidering where the ruffling was and it was breahtaking. I went to try it on and when i put it on, it was even more breath taking. it had a corset bodice and i loooooved it. i walked out while Lou was on his phone. i exhailed loudly and he looked up, and dropped his phone, AND jaw to the floor. "Paige,...you look..."

"WOW" Liams mum, Kelsie, and Louis all said in unison.

I was in love with this dress, almost as much as i was in love with liam!