chapter sixteeeeen.!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE ME BECAUSE I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS XD blaaah, well guise, im going to beeeed,. probably not xD but i might out another chapter up later, who know (: enjoy! 

looove, 

~saaandy(;

Paige's POV***

"My reception is RUINED !" i screamed as i looked at what had once been a gorgeous venue. The cake had been thrown everywhere, the plates and dinner ware were shattered , the place reeked of alcohol, and on the wall 'Mommy found you , you little bitch.' had been spray painted, "Liam, im so s-so-sorry. I am th-th-the reason today is horribl-horrible now!" I cried.

I looked over and saw him with a serious look on his face as he slowly said, "love, we can have the reception at the flat! It's close, and HUGE and there's a H U G E patio with a gazebo behing the building, we'll order food and call for a new cake. Everything will be perfect!" Now he was smiling and he had picked me up bridal style.

We went outside to where everyine was waiting around and announced the change of venue, we all got into our cars and drove to the flat where i hoped tonight could become great again..,

***** 

Liam and i were on our, uhm , 8th glass of champane? oh well who cares, honestly everybody was drunk out of there mind, but we were all still having a WONDEERFUL time. Liam and i were dancing for most of the time, and when we werent dancing we were laughing and drinking. I decided to go up and make a speech, "Ladies and gentleman, hello? HEY EVERYBODY! much better! As i am the bride, i would like to make a speech to my wonderful new husband who i loooove very much! Liam James Payne, you are my other half. Some would even call it soul mates! I know while we're married, I will cherish every moment of everyday with you, and when we have kids they will be perfect, because they will be something you and i will love with all our heart and soul. i want to watch our kids grow up together, i want us to grow old together, and i want to spoil our grandchildren together. i know we're young, but young love is the best kind! And only through young love, can you get strong, independent, perfectly imperfect love that i know we'll end up having together. You are my one and only, and I know that if Danielle were here instead of me, shed be saying the exact same thing, because she had the exact same reasons to love you that i do, and i know, that fate brought me to you today, and I thank god every morning when i wakeup to that amazing face and heart, and i will do so until my last breath. I love you Liam, and heres to the start of our perfectly imperfect love!"

I stepped off the stage while everyone clapped, i walked right into my husbands arms as he mumbled to me, "I am in love with you, and you are my everything. Thank you so much for saying yes to me." I smiled at him as happy tears streamed down both of our cheeks. We soon said goodbye to everyone and headed to the airport. i changed into one of liams jack wills hoodies and some comfy sweat pants before though, so when we got onto the plane, i would be nice and comfy.

"So Mr.Paaaaayne, where are we headed exactly?" i was going mad that he wouldnt tell me, it was driving me totallly bonkers!

He smirked at my lack of patience, " well Mrs.Paaaaaaynnnnnne, its somewhere beautiful, and i know youll be so happy about it, bt you must be patient !"

i made a 'hmph' noice before finally giving up, both of us discussing how well everything went and how much fun it was. before i knew it i had fallen asleep and my dream was quite interesting,...

"Mommmy! Mommmmy! James took my microphone agaain!" Emma ran through the door literally jumping into my arms as soon as i crouched down.

"James Edward Paine, if you do not stop taking your little sisters microphone, you and I both know your daddy is going to be very very upset!" I yelled down the hallway as the Blonde haired-brown eyed boy came galloping down the hallway. 

I set my little girl down on the ground and looked into her crystal blue eyes, "Go ask your brother of he'll give you it back nicely and he just might okay?" i smiled at the end of the sentence, thinking about how happy i was to be doing this. 

"Alright mommy! Brother! will you please give me my microphone, ILL SHAAARE!" She sounded so darn cute with her british accent tagging along in the words.

"Alright emmy! Lets go play! And i love you mommy!" And with that my daughter and son ran down the hall to their playroom. i sighed sitting on the couch. Emma was 4, and James was 7. My my, how time flys by. after i had settled on watching some random program on the tv, the door opened and in walked Liam with the boys.

"HOOOONEY IM HOOOOME!" Lou screamed as loud as he could.

I heard their little feet before i heard their voices, "UNCLLLLLLLE LOOOOOOOOU!" James ran to Lou while my little Emmy ran straight for her daddy, "Dadddy! I missed you soo much ! " 

"I missed you too my little angel! And you! You seem to be getting taller by the seconds Jamie!" He kissed his sons forhead and set Emmy down to go attack Nialler while he walked up to me, " And if it isnt the woman of my dreams!" He kissed me ever so softly picking tickling me,

"LIAAAM! I cant brea-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!"

As soon as he stopped tickling me, i woke up, being kissed lightly on the forhead by liam, "Oh good, your awake, we've landed love, and we're about to get off the plane, is that alright?"

"Oh sweetheart, thats fine! When we get to wherever we're staying, i have to tell you about the dream i had though ! It was....perfect!" I giggled at the end of that sentence wondering if thats how our life would be. If so, it was amazing .

he smiled as he said, "Not as perfect as you i bet!" I blushed and just looked down, only to have my chin lifted up and my lips kissed passionately.  I sighed and stood up, as we went to get our luggage and leave.

"ITALY LIAM? ITALY???" I was in total shock, Itlay was on of the place to go on my bucket list, we talked about traveling here all the time, i never thought we'd actually come though. 

"venice, to be more exact!" I almost fainted at the words! We grabbed our luggage, got into the taxi and headed to where ever the hell we were staying. 

*****

we were staying in a GORGEOUS beach house, and as soon as we were unpacked, i told him about my dream! 

"Hmmm, that sounds like a dream come true! Would'nt hurt to try to get started on that now would it?" His voicy had dropped to a husky tone, and it gave me tingles!

I suddenly had a great idea, "That sounds perfect, IF you can catch me!" He had a confused face until i started to run, then he snapped into gear. I don't know how he did it, but Liam had gotten right in front of me and picked me up, bringing us to eye level, "Well, you got me easier than i thought." and with that i wrapped my legs around his waiste and started to kiss him with everything i had, He did the same. To be a teast, i left light little kisses on his neck until i felt the wall against my back, then we got right back to hard core making out. We stripped down naked got into bed, and made love. Not long after we had finished i had fallen asleep with my head on his chest tracing designs over his heart.....