chapter 12

Alright guys, its been like three days and im really sorry for that xD ive been soooo busy ): but anyways, i hope you enjoy <3

love, 

saandy <3 xx

Paige's POV***

Liam told me they were going on tour, for EIGHT months. i simply broke down crying in the floor, "It's not fair Liam, you aren't ever home as it is! you're either at signings or recording or meet and greets and its unfair!" i sobbed into his chest.

"Love, i know. I'm so sorry. Be mad at me all you need to. please, shhh. but theres a plus side!" i looked up to see him smiling. oh how that smile made me melt.

i looked at him with a questioning look, "W-What?" he took my hand and led me to were my closet was in his room, he opened it up to reveal that none of my things were there, i gasped and looked to the floor to see suitcases packed up for, for about eight months. "REALLY??!" i screamed as i jumped right back into his arms .

"yes love, management said it was fi-" i cut him off by kissing him. he backed up until we were at our shared bed . i stopped kissing him once he had placed his hands on my hips.

"Haahahahahaha, no sweetheart. you have to wooooork for meee!" i ran about two feet until he grabbed me from behind and pullled me back to the bed. he started with my lips, and worked his way down my jawline to my neck. lets just saay it was a very exciting night from there. Tomorrow we would be on tour, FOR EIGHT MONTHS, oh my...this will be crazy.

Two months later**

Niall and i were fighting over the last pint of ben and jerrys, "NIALL, ITS MINE!" i was being so vicious, but it was my icecream!

"sorry lass, but i want it, there is NO STANDING IN BETWEEN NIALL HORAN AND HIS FOOD." i was about to lose my grip when louis ran into the hotel room and jumped on Niall.

"SUUUUPER MAN TO THE RESCUUUE!" louis made me laugh alll the time, he was just, well, LOUIS! i gave him a bite of my icecream before leaving and saw Niall's jaw drop. i just laughed and ran back to my Leeeee-yuuuuum. 

i smiled at him laying in bed watching tv still, "Baaaabe! you have to leave in like twenty minites for sound check! GEEET UP!" i set my icecream down and doove straight onto the bed where Liam was lounging still. i gave him the puppy dog eyes and he sighed as he stood up and finished getting dressed.

Fourty-five minutes later we were at the venue hanging around waiting for paul to come around and tell the boys it was time to perform. Liam kissed my nose and i kissed his chin, this was a routine thing for us before shows to help settle his nerves. 

Paul came by sooner than i thought and before Liam got up i whispered in his ear, "Just remember, you're the love of my life. no one else." He looked at me with such pride and joy before running off to the stage.

They opened with moments, closed with WMYB and then we were on the tour bus , we had to drive over night so that meant SLEEEP! liam and i shared a bed, then there was lou and hazza, and then zayn and niall each had their own. i laid in the little cubby and sooob were both dreaming of wonderful things.

NEXT DAY ***

the concert was going according to plan, they were playing save you tonight, which personally was my favorite song by them . the music slowed and liam was calling me up on stage. i reluctantly went and asked, "Baabe, your in the middle of a show. why am i up here?"

instead of answering my question he sang to me while getting down on one knee, " i can't be no superman, but for you ill be super human!  Paige alexandria Lonergan, you have my heart, you've had since the day i met you. You brought me back from darkness , and you make my heart skip a beat whenever we're together. I'm completely and utterly in love with every single thing about you. Whether it's your beautiful blonde hair, or the way you always sing when you cook. You are just, well, perfect. I never thought i'd be able to love again. But you proved me wrong, and well i was wondering, would you mind uhh, marrying me and making me the happiest man in the world?"

He had taken out the little velvet box and opened it revealing the most beautiful ring id ever seen in my life, it was white gold with a thin band and there were two small pearling intertwined at the top, "yes, yes yes yes!" h eplaced the rig on my finger and i felt even more tears coming down my face now. i was going to become Paige Payne. Woow! that apparently ended the concert, as after wards we all went to nando's to celebrate. Liam and i couldn't stay away from eachother, one of us was always touching the other, it was killing us to be sperated, so when we were seated, naturally we took our spots next to eachother while he held my hand. We all ordered and i decided to check my twitter.

1DLuuuvvaa: EEEWWWW @Paigelovesyou ! why would someone as perfect as liam propose to someone as hideous and fat as you.

Michelle_Payne_: @Paigelovesyou you are a fat ugly fake bitch, @Real_Liam_Payne you deserve so much better!!!!

Emiweee: #Liamdeservesbetterthanher @Paigelovesyou , go kill yourself.

i almost dropped my Iphone, but i kept it together until the gasp escaped my mouth and the two tears slid down my cheeks, Liam didnt ask, but took my phone and gasped him self before kissing my cheek and telling me they were wrong. He gave me my phone and got out his, when he put it away i got a notification on twitter,

Real_Liam_Payne: Really girls? why do you do this to my wonderful fiance? if she makes me happy, WHICH SHE DOES, then you all should be happy, now stop that hate, this is really dissapointing directioners....im so sorry @Paigelovesyou. i love you with all my heart. 

i looked at Liam and smiled, i kissed im gently and then i ate my food, i was honestly starving ! The hate doesnt matter, or....does it?