chapter twenty.

Paige's POV***

Beep. Beep. Beep. Ugh, make the damn beeping stop ! Wait, I don't need to worry about the beep ! Liam! The twins! AUGHHH.! My eyes shot open to see liam, holding one of our babies in his arms, and the other was with lou beside him. Lee looked up and his eyes got wide, "Paige?! YOu're awake?1 its been 18 hours.! I better get the nur-"

"NO ! I want to hold my babies first. then they can do whatever the fuck they want." I cut him off. I waited nine months for my babies. and I was damned if a fucking nurse was going to come in between. Liam handed me the first beautiful baby boy of the two. He looked like me, but like liam too. He had my blue eyes, but he had Lee's wavy hair . he had Lees tanned skin but my clear as the sky complection. He was beautiful, "Well, I'm hoping you're James Edward? You are one of the most beautiful little boys ever. and I love you to death!" James looked at me , and smiled. My heart leaped from my chest. this little boy was beautiful.

"Do you wanna see Hunter?" Lou brought my other beautiful baby over as we switched. Now Hunter, unlike James, had my blonde hair, and liams chocolate brown eyes. he had Lee's birthmark and complexion while his skin was on the paler side like mine.

"Hi baby boy . I love you. i love you so much it hurts! You and your brother and the two best thngs that ever happened to me. I will never let anything hurt you or james. I promise. Now im going to give you to daddy. I need to make sure im alright and then you'll be right back in my arms with your brother. i swear on it." He yawned. it was the cutest sound id ever heard in my life. 

Lou walked out to get the doctor while liam put the babies back in their little mini cribs. Im so happy. Lee comes over and kisses my temple, and i smile at him lovingly , thinking about how happy i am right now. Then the doctor comes in. 

"Ahh Mrs.Payne, i see your awake! Good Good. The reason why your heart had stopped beating after the twins were born is due to the factors of stress, and because you got them out so rapidly that your uterus started to hemerage. we were able to fix the damage quite easily, but you and the twins will have to stay for a few more days for observation. Nothing is wrong with them, but we just want to make sure that they stay in a stable conditon since they were born 2 weeks early." The doctor read over some things on his clipboard before i told him alright about it all. he asked of i was in pain, blah blah blah. then he left so i could be with my babies in piece.