chapter seeeeveeeen.

Hey guys ! this chapter is very long and very emotional near the ending. i just wanna dedicate this chapter to CiCePizza167! thank you so much for always commenting on the chapters! your my reason for still writing(: well its 4:16 and i think im done for the night. hopefully. but we all know how insomnia is!  but enjoy!

Love,

Sandy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV***

Paige had a suddle a certain grace about her, i dont know what exactly it was, but i know it was amazing , because i was definitely attracted to her. from the moment we met, i couldnt keep my eyes off of her, i mean, i never looked at her in "that way" but i looked at her enough to know she was fit, not only was she gorgeous, but she was smart, and classy, and she had good grammar, do you know how hard it is to find a decent girl, with GOOD grammar? alot harder when you think. she came breezing into the kitchen, and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me, "Hi Liam! I thought you guys were leaving soon?" she had a hint of worry in her voice, as i looked at my phone and saw if we didnt hurry the hell up, that interview wasnt gonna happen. 

I ran into the living room and yelled to the boys, " STOP! Go gt ready right now or were not gonna make the interview.!" at this they all got up and ran to there rooms shutting the door, i ran back to the kitchen and grabbed Paige long enough to kiss her gently on the lips and taking off into my own room, once in my room i thought if i needed a shower or not, i didnt, i took one last night before bed. duuh. i quickly ran to my dresser and pulled out a comfy gray shirt and closed it to open the drawer right below and pulled out jeans and a hoodie, i put on my ild spice and pulled my clothes on over my body, i brushed my hair and ran out putting on socks to make sure everyone else was don too.

I was glad to see all the boys putting on their shoes as i did the same, we walked through the kitchen and stopped to see Paige cleaning the dishes with a smile on her face , i wonder if i was the cause of that, the boys noticed i waas smiling as well in the elevator and just laughed at me. we got out of the building and geaded to the van waiting for us,

***

we were all backstage of the show waiting to be brought out for our interview, we all had our own water, i took one last swig of mine before i heard our intro and we were ushered onto the stage, one we were there an older brunette woman all said hi to us, then the questions started,

" So boys! which of you are single and which if you are taken!?" she asked with way to much enthusiasm..

"im completely taken by my eleanor" louis said making a heart with his hands.

"takenby my demi" niall said shyly with a smile.

"Me and perrie are happier than ever right now!" zayn was full of enthusiasm for once, wow.

"single and looooooooovin' it !" of course you are harry, of course.

the lady looked at me to answer and i told her how it was, " uhm, im single. but im currently interested in someone completely perfect, i honestly think shes out of my league."

the lady gasped as did the crowd, "Does this mean you dont love Danielle at all anymore? i mean the accident was only a year and a half ago.." now that, that was fucking childish . How dare she bring up my ex-fiance like that.

"No, i still love Danielle with all my heart, and always will! she is just in a different part of my heart now, i cannot sit around forever and wish she would come back, but i know she wont. i know she wouldnt want me to wait around for the rest of my life and be depressed just because shes gone. " i had let that steam off rather harshly ill say, but she deserved it.