chapter fourteeen.

okay guise, i knoooow these chapters are short, but honestly theyre just filler chapters while im at my dads place these next few days. im so sorry theyre so sucky, but this one has some drama at the end, Paiges past is coming back to haunt her ! i hope you guys like it, i love you my little directionerlooovers!

~saandy

Louis' POV**

i was really honored to help Paige with picking her dress. she was so frustrated that i honestly thought she wasnt gonna find THE one. as soon as that thought entered my head , Paige entered the room . And may i just say, Liam payne was a VERY LUCKY man. her dress looked exsquisite on her, no one else wouldve been able to pull it off surely, my jaw dropped at how gorgeous she looked still. hmm, i wonder how El would look in a wedding dress...i wonder how happy shed be with the last name Tomlinson also... I WANT A CARROT! not now Louis focus you nitwit! Pushing my thoughts away we decided that this was the dress she would get, i was going to be the one to walk her down the aisle, so i was the one paying for her dress. 

"Lou, NOO. i feel bad enough as it is that you guys have paid for everything else . let me pay for the dress god damnit ! " Paige was throwing a fit and it was quite funny actually. Lets play some games shall we?

i smiled before i replied, "all right love, but i left my phone in the viewing room, would you be a dear and go get it for me?" she smiled in victory as she nodded her head and walked to the viewing room we'd all been in minutes ago. 

I gave the woman at the front my credit card, "Make it quick, unless you want a homicide to take place in your store." she laughed and swiped the card giving it back right before Paige re-entered the room, "Alright loove, lets go!" 

"But lou, i still have to pay for m-LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU DID NOT JUST PAY FOR MY WDDING GOWN." oh god, time to run! I exited the store while paige ran after me. Liams mum snd Paiges sister were only here for today, and would be taking the dress back to london with them. By the time we got back to the hotel, we were both winded.

"love, can we please finish this another time? i feel like my knickers are in all sorts of twists!" I laughed at the expression she made in reply to this. she simply put her hand out and walked to her and liams room. Like i said, Liam Payne, you are one lucky man. 

Paiges POV***

i was so tired, chasing lou all the way back to the hotel was tiring. i collapsed on the king sized bed the moment i was close enough, Liam walked in from the bathroom and layed on the bed with me. 

"I love you , with all of my heart. dont ever forget that alright?" i looked at him shocked because of how serious he was being.

i opened and closed my mouth a few times before finally finding words," Li, you know i feel the exact same. are yoou saying this...because, of well uhm,.." i couldnt say it, it wasnt my place to say in the first place...

"yes,  its because of her, i dont eant to lose you like i lost her, i dont think i could handle it, so please. Just dont forget how important and special you are!" He looked close to tears , so i did the only thing i could, i kissed him, i put all my power into it, it was passionate, and personal, and well..HOT . 

after that, we just laid there cuddling, whispering how excited we were about our new lives thats would soon start together.

***

i woke up the next moring and went into the bath room , i started the shower and was getting undressed when my phone started to ring, the number was unknown, but reluctently i answered, "Hello?"

"Hey baaaaabydoll, did you miss your mommy?" i dropped the phone, and it shattered the moment it hit the floor. i backed up to the wall and slid down it, oh no oh no oh no. was all i could think when liam ran in, He looked from the phone to me to the phone again, his eyes full of worry.

"shes going to find me, and shes gonna make sure im never happy again...." was all i could whisper before braking out into full on tears.