Andley

Andy BVB has created a chat

Andy BVB: hey ash

Ash: hey Andy

Jake: hey now hey now

Jinxx: girl i like the way you move that back

Jake: hey now hey now

Cc: does your mama know ya dance like that

Andy: hey c, j, and jx

Ash: Andy your so cute with your love note! Awws

Andy: yep. I'll write it again. Dear Ashley,

I have a small confession. Forgive this pouring of my heart.

I cherish Home, where we first met. The moment I clapped eyes on you, I knew you were going to be a Pretty lover. Recently, I have began to regard you as much more than just a Pretty lover.

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you kissing in the moonlight. I was further wowed by your tremendous staring skills.

You have eyes like Handsome sprouts and the most bright heart I've ever seen. When I look at you, I just want to kiss those Handsome sprout eyes and hug that bright heart.

You're so special with your cool ways. The way you handle your stunning ex husband shows great kindness and generosity.

I know that to you I'm just a wild man but I think we could be happy together, smiling like two Sexy foxes.

Please, say you'll be mine Ashley!

All my love
andy B.

Jinxx: who's mans is this?

WRong meme.

Jake: legit!

Jinxx: Dear CC Coma,

I have always felt proud living near to you. You are the most strong neighbour a person could ever meet.

Therefore, you must understand how difficult it has been for me to approach you with this matter.

I'm afraid I can no longer stand your loud music.

I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, and all I could think about was how your sound-proofing is too loud and your drum kit way too booming. I had a nightmare that you burst in through the window brandishing a speaker

I have to insist that you take action to stop your loud music from upsetting me. I demand that you invest in better sound-proofing then give up drum playing.

And while we're on the matter, I'm finding your inconsiderate dog increasingly inexcusable. This is not the kind of behaviour I expect from somebody living in a respectable neighbourhood like Little Oaks.

If you don't rectify the situation I shall have no choice but to call the police and post photos of your loud music on Twitter.

Furthermore, I have close ties with the mob and I won't be be afraid to cash in a few favours if you don't comply with my demands.

Thanks
Jake and Jinxx

Cc: well then
Dear Jinxxy,

To me, you are like a very stunning badger and I'm not sure that I need a very stunning badger in my life right now.

Things started to go wrong when I caught you punching with my son.

It's not that I don't love you. It's just that your half-brother is extremely sexy and your twin brother is, without a doubt, the most hideous person I've ever known.

It's true, we've had some delightful times crashing together. You have eyes like spiky aubergines and the most bumpy hand I've ever seen.

Your personality is like a really terrifying bear acting into my skull. When I see you joking it makes me want to steal your aubergine eyes and post them to the police station.

I lie in bed at night wishing you were a male model and not a badger who likes punching with my son.

What I'm trying to say, is take your bumpy hand and go.

Yours no more
CC Coma

Jinxx: CC! How could u do this to me! 😭😭😭😭😭😭