1. what makes you beautiful

"Come on Bell! You can do better than that." I tease him as we circle each other in the boxing ring. He scoffs and then goes to punch me but I grab a hold of his fist and bring his arm around his back then I push him to the ground so I'm straddling him and he struggles to move but I don't budge pinning his shoulders to the ground.

"3, 2, 1! Marley wins!" Lincoln announces from the sidelines. A grin creeps onto my face and I lean in and to kiss Bellamy but before our lips touch he flips us over so he's on top and then he leans in giving me a passionate warm kiss.

"Eww!" Joey yells out.

"Every time!" Mason shouts at us.

"Get a room!" I hear Harper add.

I get up with a smile on my face brushing past them all. I head into our room and get changed into a shirt with my jacket then Bellamy walks in.

"Wanna come on a road trip?" Bellamy asks me leaning against the door frame.

"Hell to the yeah I do!" I answer him enthusiastically making my way past him and he laughs following close behind. We make to the garage where all the cars are kept.

"Monty, why aren't you ready?" Bellamy asks striding up next to Monty.

"I am. He's not." Monty replies turning around and looking into the distance. I follow his gaze to see Jasper unconscious laying under a table. We make our way over and look at him sadly. His girlfriend died in mount weather and he has been depressed since. I feel really bad for him.

"What should we do?" Monty asks turning to Bell and I.

"Take an arm." Bellamy tells Monty and they walk over and drag him down the ramp. I walk ahead and spot Joey and a girl making out against a car and then she says goodbye and walks off.

"Ooo la la. What about Harper?" I question walking up next to him.

"Oh that didn't really work out." Joey replies vaguely not making eye contact. I decide not to ask him about it now but later.

"Who's she?" I ask looking to her walking out the door. Personally I don't find her that pretty but I'll support Joey no matter what.

"Gina. She's amazing Mar you'd love her." Joey replies looking like he's daydreaming about her.

"Gina and Joey sitting in a tree." I begin singing but Joey runs up and tries to catch me but I hop on top of another car where Bellamy is sorting through his backpack.

" I begin singing but Joey runs up and tries to catch me but I hop on top of another car where Bellamy is sorting through his backpack

"Hey! Take it easy!" Raven yells sliding out from under the car.

"Cuz!" I yell out whilst giggling and she rolls her eyes.

"Morning to you too." Bellamy says to Raven whilst sorting out his back pack. Miller walks past and I jump on his back and he laughs looking over his shoulder and smiling when he sees me. He and Bellamy are talking about something but I'm distracted by Monty walking over and throwing a bucket of water on a crippled Jasper. Jasper looks up with a pissed expression on his face and I know this isn't going to go down well. I slide off Millers back just in case something goes down.