9. finally

^watch video above before reading x
*also it's not my video so thank you for whoever made it ❣️

BELLAMYS POV
I sit where it all started. The drop shop. This is the first place I ever saw her. She was standing in a guards uniform just like with her hair out. I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She had the bluest eyes that I found myself staring at and forgetting about everything around me. It was hard to explain. The smile that came to her face when she saw her brother safely on the drop ship made me want to drop it all. The way the smile reached her eyes, and how her whole body laughed when she saw him. I wanted her to look at me like that. So badly. When she saw me, just looked into my eyes from a distance, everything stopped. I forgot that I was about to die a gruesome horrid death. I forgot that my boring sad miserable life was about to finally come to an end. All I could focus on was this girl. My girl.

When we realised earth was liveable I made her my priority. It was my goal to have her to myself. She made me forget all that pain and that's what I wanted to feel like. All the time. Every time I was with her I forgot it all and in those moments were all that mattered. It was surreal when she ran up to me the rain dripping down her angelic features... That was when she said "I want you to." It's a rare feeling. The first time I felt it was when Octavia looked into my eyes. When I first met my sister. I felt that feeling once again many years later when she confessed her feelings to me. It's a feeling of pure bliss, joy, relief, happiness... That feeling says to you everything's going to be alright you have something to live for... I live for her.

Now sitting here where it all began. I can't continue. I lived for her. When I was near death practically on my death bed, the only thing that stopped me from accepting the darkness was her. I wanted to live just so I could see her again. She her smile. Just hear that gorgeous laugh. Even to hear her breath made me want to continue breathing. But now that she isn't here... She isn't alive. It gives me no reason to want to live. She was the only good thing in my life. I want to die. Everyday I would countdown the minutes until I would see her, but now there is nothing to countdown to.

I stare at this object. A knife. The sharp metal glistening in the light. I have come into a close call with this weapon many times. I would dodge it and fight to beat it. So it's quite ironic that I now sit here with it placed right next to my stomach ready to give in to it.

I bring it a bit closer and I feel it break the skin. I can feel her presence telling me no. She says Bellamy don't do this, I'm not worth it, live your life. But that's the catch. She is worth it. And I'm going to give it all up to be with her. In a swift motion I plunge the metallic end into myself.

I wheeze in pain. It hurts. It feels like death. But I can do it. To see her again. I will do anything to see her again.

I collapse onto my side and I look out onto the forrest

I collapse onto my side and I look out onto the forrest. I try and focus on what she looks like. It makes it easier. It's like someone's blocking my mouth as I struggle to breath. It's strange, i'm use to calling out for help and saving myself . But my will to die is far stronger than my will to live.

I close my eyes and picture her. I can't wait to see her. Feel her. Be with her. So I fall into the darkness. Let it engulf me. To see her on the other side. Finally.

Hey everyone!

Please don't bash me.. It made me cry as well.

Till next time x