12. hysterical

I hold him. I don't know how long for but we just lay together in the hospital bed. Not saying a word but the way we embrace says enough. I trace his skin and remember the feeling I missed ever so much. We had only been apart for a little over a week but when your together every day for at least two years it feels like eternity.

"I thought you died." Bellamy murmurs into my hair and I look up to face him. I take in his handsome features that never fail to make me swoon.

"I tried to kill myself." He states and I sit up shocked but then it makes sense to the wound in his stomach covered up by a bandage. I look at him sadly but I don't say anything. I just want to listen to him speak.

"I missed you so much I died trying to get to you. It was so stupid looking at it now. But baby without you I wanted to die." He says looking down sadly. I feel awful. If I had of just got back here sooner he wouldn't have got hurt.

"I love you Bellamy." I say softly as I hug him tightly. I grip his curls and sigh missing this feeling.

"Never leave me again." He stutters and I feel his tears on my shoulder as he grips me closer. I lean out and wipe the tears from his cheeks gently. I can't bear watching him cry. It's rare and it hurts me to see him this way.

"I promise." I reply smiling gently. I chuckle a little just because of all the emotions that come over me.

"What's so funny?" Bell asks sitting up against the railing on the bed

"What's so funny?" Bell asks sitting up against the railing on the bed. Interested in what could make me laugh at a time like this.

"I just saved your life." I laugh throwing my head back. He must think I'm having a fit.

"Hilarious I know you almost got rid of me." He says sarcastically not understanding me fully. I'm ecstatic causing him to give me a variety of strange looks.

"You owe me." I state poking his chest (which is still rock solid) and he chuckles rolling his eyes.

"What is it you want then. I don't plan on having to save your life soon missy, you're not going anywhere." He states and I already know exactly what I want.

"Bell I want you to marry me." I laugh throwing my hands up in the air. His eyes widen as he realises I'm serious. I remember right before the explosion in mount weather I was thinking about marriage. And now that we both almost died, it really put life into perspective. I never want to be away from him. Ever again. I know he's the one for me because I can't imagine my life going in any other direction. And honestly I feel like everyone could use something positive. As a grin takes place on his face I cross my legs as I can tell he's going to make a speech, I swear we're telepathic.

"Marley... Your the most amazing person I've ever met. Your the sexiest woman alive. Your my best friend. Your my rock. I experienced life without you and I wouldn't call it living. Everywhere you go you bring this energy that makes everything so much better. We are always in chaos but you keep me sane. I'm not going to lie I'm finding it hard to put into words how waking up and seeing your stunning face every morning makes me feel. I remember once we started dating I would wake up extra early, even though I was exhausted, just to look at your beautiful face. I honestly lie awake some nights wondering how I got so lucky. I want to make sure that no matter what we belong to each other. Will you do me the honour of being my wife?" He asks looking at me in the eyes. I suddenly go from hysterical to tears slipping down my face. I never thought I'd be married. It was a luxury I never thought I'd experience. I went from the girl on the run to the girl in love.

"Yes." I giggle kissing him. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

Hey everyone!

Ahhhhh oh my gosh!!!!! The chapter we've all ben waiting for. I can't believe it. I know it was sorta corny but still cute right? Took us three books but we're finally there!

BTW don't forget if your up to here and dying for something else to read (we've all been there) make sure to check out some of my other stories because ngl most of my characters sorta have a similar personality to Marley.

Till next time x