8. missed by all

*listen to "liability by Lorde" to get the full experience

MICHAEL'S POV

I look at her peaceful face as she lays on the bed

I look at her peaceful face as she lays on the bed. It's a nice sight. She's always laughing, screaming, singing, crying... I never really see her peaceful, calm, relaxed. It's refreshing in a way. I know what I did was wrong... I know she'll never forgive me. Everyday I wanted to go back to her. I always worried that she would die and I would never know. I must admit the self-control I had not going to see her amazed me. But I wanted to start a new life. Forget all the pain and suffering and start clean. Even if that meant abandoning her.

I'm not sure what's wrong with her but I know it's not something Katherine or myself can fix. She needs a proper doctor. And she will only have that at Arkadia. I have to take her. Once I saw her laying there on her death bed I knew I couldn't leave her ever again. She would have died if I wasn't there. I can't let that happen again. I have to step up.

BELLAMY'S POV

I sit next to the stream trying to comprehend the situation

I sit next to the stream trying to comprehend the situation. It's been four days without her. I'm barely coping. I came here to think. This is where we use to go whilst everyone was working to... Well you know. Too many memories were here. I have to decide whether life is worth living without her. She was the only thing that made me want to wake up in the mornings and now that I don't have her I don't want to wake up in the mornings.

I look down the barrel. I never thought my life would come to this. I'm selfish. She wouldn't want me to do this. I would be leaving Octavia, Clarke... Everyone I care about. But I don't really know if I care enough to stop me. I want to be with her even if it means hurting everyone around me. I grip the lever a little tighter as I become more sure of my decision. I went to Mount Weather yesterday. There were no bodies. There was only ash. She didn't even get to be buried. I couldn't go to her funeral... I tried. I tried so hard. But I couldn't. I can't accept that she's gone.

I would give anything to see her again. Even if that meant taking my own life... She wouldn't be doing this right now. She's strong. Well... She was strong.

OCTAVIA'S POV

She was my best friend

She was my best friend. I would give anything to see her face again. I want to support Bellamy and help him through this but I can't even handle myself. She always knew what to say and she had the best advice. I have been to busy to even see her recently. I've been too self-absorbed to even talk to my best friend... It's awful not having her around. Everyone's noticed it. There is no laughing, singing, drinking, dancing... Nothing to look forward to. When life is this gruesome and dark you need little happy things to help you through it, to make you want to continue. And Marley was that for everyone. She would crack a joke in the middle of a war. She would find some way to make everyone happy after a death that hurt everyone. God she even made working in the camp exciting. I know I will get over her death eventually. But I know Bellamy won't. They weren't just in love... They were each other's lifeline. I don't know if he'll make it. And the worst part is I don't know how to help him.

CLARKE'S POV

It's crazy. When someone that managed to annoy you so much every day dies... I never thought I'd say this but I miss her. I never realized it until now but I looked forward to our feuds. I looked forward to seeing what excuses she would have. I looked forward to hearing her opinions on why my idea was so irrelevant. I never realized what a big part of everyone's lives she made up until she was gone. I have no clue what Bellamy is doing to stay alive right now... She was amazing. And it's awful that she's gone because it's affected us all.

MASON'S POV (MARLEY'S OLDER BROTHER)

My Sister. The girl I only met a month ago. The girl I had come so close with as she shared all of her pains, sadness, and joy with me. As we shared our entire life stories with because she was the only blood I have left. The most awful thing in the world is having something you craved for so long come to you, so you learn to love it and then have it ripped away once again. That was family for me. We had just got so close. I met all her friends and loved them all. I became a part of her life. I moved to Arkadia to be with her to protect her. To prevent this... Death. She was the entire reason I was sent to earth. And the entire reason I'm still here today. I miss her more than anything. She's all I can think about. I would give anything to say goodbye to her. To see her one last time...

Hey everyone!

I haven't ever done this before so I hope you like it. I've pretty much got a little monologue from each character.

If you have any feedback message me : )

Till next time x