||Seven|Alone, Together||

"Dropping him down to his knees, ah, chest down."
-Alone, Together
[Mature]
•••••

What Julian had said seemed to strip away all of her apprehensions. Something animalistic took over; a hunger for only him in that moment. She was amazed with herself; in disbelief how disclosing that this meant nothing seemed to make her that much more physically drawn to him.

Her hips settled into the bed as Julian hovered over her, his mouth ravaging every crevice of her neck and throat. Despite her skin feeling to be on fire, his breath was somehow warmer. She liked feeling his flesh beneath his worn shirt—the way his hands moved to the bare plains of her stomach below her cut off shirt. His fingertips felt rough against her smooth skin, but also soft. His touch was gentle, yet eager.

Harlow felt nothing but bliss as he nudged her thighs apart with his knee, working his way down the length of her body. It wasn't until he passed her navel that her eyes shot open, nearly confused by the barrage of kisses trailing down her abdomen.

Julian raised, looking down at Harlow as his fingers hooked into the band of her underwear. His gaze was filled with an intensity she'd never seen before, his eyes hooded with want and desire. A chill went down her body—causing small bumps to cascade down her tanned skin. With their gaze still locked, Julian slowly slid her underwear down; Harlow raising her hips slightly for less resistance.

She was silently begging him to come back to her, wanting to kiss his puffy lips again. There was just something about Julian in this moment—a side to him she'd never seen before. His typically awkward nature was nonexistent in this moment; he knew exactly what he was doing, and she trusted him.

Maybe it was because he was her friend; maybe because she knew he had good intentions. This was strictly physical, nothing was going to change after this and for some reason, that was liberating. He was perfect; even the rather large outline of his member pressing against his jeans to break free—it was already making her feel good—already making her forget about Alex.

On his knees, Julian kicked off his shoes into the floor at the foot of the bed. Harlow was already barefoot, she couldn't even recall where she had placed her sandals. She sat up, causing her usually faint abs to become visible as she reached for Julian's zipper.

He took her face in his hands, pressing his lips to hers while guiding her back down onto the bed. Her back arched; her bare center pressing into the bulge of his jeans to alleviate the tension in her core. Julian hadn't even touched her yet and she was already anticipating when he would.

This was a drastic change from what normally took place between the sheets. It usually took a lot of kissing and foreplay, but not with Julian. She was ready—her body, even her gut were aching for him. That alone should've scared her, but it was the last thing on her mind.

Julian's lips found her neck again; her hands roaming through his hair. She heard the faint sound of his zipper over her own gasps and his moans, bucking her hips into his, letting Julian know that she was ready. "Please," she whispered, wanting him to just get on with it.

Her breath hitched in her throat when Julian's arms hooked in the bend of her knees, pulling down the bed. He pushed her knees apart—his fingertips gently dragging down the inside of her thighs. He lowered himself between her legs and suddenly, Harlow's heavy eyes grew wide.

Sure, she had been eaten out a time or two, but it was usually always planned—talked about and then initiated. Julian however, was jumping right to it. It was like a reflex to him—second nature. She never would've predicted Julian to be the type, his perfectly tumid lips right on her center.