The Club

Authors Note: Once again, I have already finished this book and I don't really know how to make chapters so please don't mind if the parts stop at a weird time. XXX

I wake up at nine in the morning and get out of bed and dress myself in black skinny jeans, an astrology black T-shirt, a Michael Kors jacket and black combat boots. I brush my hair and teeth and wash my face before doing my makeup. I put on dark eyeshadow and dark brown lipstick and volumize my hair with spray and walk out of my bathroom to go downstairs.

I sit down at the kitchen table and see a note left by my mom reading "Sorry Laila, lunch is in the fridge. Grandma is in the hospital. Won't be home till ten :(" I sigh and grab my phone off the counter.

Me: Come over

Zodi: Can't. I'm grounded. My parents found the hickies.

I slam my phone down on the counter and groan dramatically.

I decide to go back upstairs to my bedroom and practice my solo on my electric guitar for thirty minutes.

Ever since I've been expelled, I've been bored out of my mind, doing nothing but wait for my transfer papers to go to my new school in Seoul; which is over five thousand miles away.

Me: I'll sneak you out.

Zodi: fine.

I smile at the response Zodi sends and head down the stairs and run next door to sneak her out.

Me: K, I'm here.

The window opens and a bag drops out. Soon, a barely five foot body of a girl comes crawling out. "You're so short." I tease. She sticks her tongue out at me and we run back to my house.

***

"Bar tonight?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says while flopping on my bed as I pull out my new club dress from my closet. I strip my clothes down and put on the black body fit dress, black heels and touch up my makeup.

Zodi soon gets dressed in her club outfit too. She puts on a silver loose dress and silver heels and puts on dark makeup.

After thirty minutes of getting ready me and Zodi walk to the bar with our fake IDs. You would think that since it's LA, people can tell the difference of a fake ID and a real one but people are dumb.