NIEN

"Jungkook, Laila. Sit down." Jin says. We sit down on the couch opposite of them. "We need to talk about the birds..." Jin holds up a sign of a bird

"and the bees..." Namjoon holds up a sign of a bee.

"When birds and bees fall in love." They make the two cartoon animals kiss.

"They want to get a little frisky" Namjoon says and starts attacking Jin's bird sign.

"Stop it. I can do this by myself if you don't cooperate." Jin says while hitting Namjoon on the head with his bird sign. "The birds and the bees want to... multiply." Jin says while holding up a multiplication sign. "The birds, or bees... no ones really taught me this." Jin whispers. "Well, one of them have a man part. The penis." Namjoon holds up a sign of a dildo. "And the other has a woman part. The vagina." Jin holds up a sign of a cut papaya.

"The man puts his rubber dildo inside of the cut papaya and together they make a rubber papaya fruit." I interrupt them. I stand up and take Jungkook's hand and drag him back upstairs.

He closes the door and I wait near the bed before he pushes me down on the bed and attacks me with kisses which makes me giggle.

"Okay stop it." I say harshly and flip myself over so I'm on top of him.

"Wanna watch Batman?" I ask. Jungkook's eyes widen like he saw a ghost and a smile appears. "Good." I say while kissing his cheek and turn my body off of him.