Chapter FOur

"Thank you." I thank him quietly but loud enough for just him to hear me.

"You're welcome." He says back with a smile.

***

We get to a huge black bus and we all get in and buckle our seatbelts. I sit in the middle seat in the back row in between the man with the bleeding lip on my right, and the man that was the shortest and a chipped tooth on my left.

"I'm Jungkook." The man on my right says.

"Jungle kook? Jungle book. Juankook. JUNGLECOCK!" I list all words that rhyme with Jungkook and scream junglecock and everybody burst out laughing. This lasted for half the car ride until I pass out and rest my head on Jungkook's shoulder while stroking his face awkwardly. "You. Have a soft face." I whisper in his ear before passing out.

***

I wake up with a terrible headache. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I open my eyes and notice I'm not at home. I don't know where I am.

I scream and hear loud footsteps running up stairs and the door swinging open. "Who the fuck are you?" I yell. "I'm calling the police!" I say while reaching inside my bra. I feel no phone.

"Hey, it's okay. You're sa—" The tall man try's calming me down.

"Kidnapper!" I yell. I grab my shoes that were sitting on the floor and run out of the room.

"Kidnapper?!" He asks and yells after me. After stepping off the final stair, I see couches and a boy laying on one.

"Where the fuck am I?!" I yell in the open living room making it echo around me. I try finding my way out of the house and see the Hollywood sign. "Oh my fucking god." I slide down the glass door and grip my hair.

"Namjoon, is she okay?" The boy that was laying on the couch asks.

"I don't know Jungkook." I stand up and yell,

"NO. I'M NOT OKAY, I DON'T KNOW WHERE I FUCKING AM, I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOU PEOPLE, I'M HUNGOVER AS FUCK, AND YOU ARE ALL KIDNAPPERS!" I scream. Five other boys come in the room.

"Okay.. um... sit down and we'll try and explain." The tallest one explains. They all sit down on a couch opposite of me and explain.

"So, I'm Namjoon, that's Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and our good boy Jungkook." He points to every person. I look at Jungkook and notice his lip had dried blood on it. "You where at the bar by yourself and a man who looked about fifty, maybe fourty, was harassing you; and Jungkook here, stepped in and saved you. If he didn't step in... you could've been hurt really badly. I tried offering to take you home and to order you a taxi but you refused; so we took you here to our producers house and that's that." Namjoon finishes explaining.

"K, well... somebody has my phone and I need to get home." I tell them. They all aw in sadness.

"Nobody has your phone." Namjoon says.