Jungkook The Bad Boy OOFT

We get inside of the bar and find a place to sit. We sit at the bar and almost instantly, Zodi finds a guy to flirt with and leaves me alone.

I sigh and decide to order a lemonade vodka. I sip my drink before a middle aged man tries hitting on me.

"How about I buy you a drink?" The gross man asks while caressing my exposed thigh.

"I already have a drink. Can you get your hands off of me?" I ask the man politely. He doesn't listen. He brings his hand underneath my dress and moves his hand closer to my panty line and fiddles with the hem of my panty. "Stop." I say loudly.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go to my apartment and have some fun." I feel hot tears filling my eyes; I'm about to have a panic attack.

"She said stop. Now stop." I look around the room and try to find what sounded like a man's voice in broken english.

As I'm grazing across the entire room of people, only one group of seven boys were staring and glaring at the man.

"Or what?" The man asks with a grin on his face. I watch the man who spoke up for me suddenly stand up from the table he was sitting at.

"Don't touch her." He says with clenched fist.

The older man laughs and coughs up a lung and says: "you don't scare me. Aren't you a little too young to be in here anyway? Get lost." He says while pointing at the door with his free hand.

He starts rubbing up and down my thigh and then the man walks over to us.

Before I can make out his face, the man punches the middle aged man in the face and glances at the boys he was with just seconds ago as he drags the man by the collar of his shirt outside.