Thirteen

"When are you leaving?" She asks.

"Next week." I say with my head in my hands.

"Oh..." is all she says.

"Anyways, so when I was with the group of guys they took me all the way to Hollywood into this mansion that was apparently their producers house and it was all eight of us in this giant ass house and they had a pool so we all went in and one of the guys pushed me in and I almost drowned and then this really hot guy that saved me saved me from drowning and helped me out of the pool and I went up to his room that he let me have for the night and we ended up making out and almost fucking and it was great and oh my god damn, you don't even know how great it was." I tell her.

"Okay, slow down. How old was the guy?" I look up at the ceiling with a blank facial expression.

"I actually don't know. How old is Jungkook?" I ask.

"Twenty three. Surprising you know his name." She tells me.

"He's somewhere around his age." I tell her. "I'm gonna go take a piss."

Once I enter the bathroom I see myself in the mirror and realize I'm still wearing Jungkook's clothes. I sit on the counter and add them in KakaoTalk and text them.

Me:

Jungkook, what do you want me to do with your clothes? I can probably bring them to the house for you or something or you guys can swing back and get them after the show.

I walk back out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where me and Zodi where sitting.

"You're nasty." She tells me and hops off the seat and walks up the stairs to my bedroom. "Go get your suitcase." She tells me.

I run downstairs to the basement and grab the biggest suitcase I have and bring it upstairs.

My butt vibrates and I take my phone out of my back pocket and see that Jungkook texted me back.

Famous-ish people:

Sure, we'll come swing by and get it after the show round like seven or so.-Joon

I nod my head and put my phone back in my pocket and put my suitcase on my bed. Zodi was digging in my closet and putting practically everything in my suitcase. "Go empty the drawers." She tells me. I do so and pile everything on top of the clothes she put in the suitcase. "I'm gonna go get a box for your shoes." She tells me. I nod my head and flop on my bed once she leaves and take my phone out. I go on twitter and look up BTS and look at all their tweets and pictures. Pictures mostly of Jimin and none of Jungkook or Yoongi. I look up Jungkook on safari and screenshot the cutest pictures of him and hug my phone. "What are you doing?" Zodi asks me.
"Hugging Chris Hemsworth." I tell her.

"K, get up." She says and throws the box on me. She kneels down to the floor to get all my shoes and puts them in the box. Once we finish she tapes the box closed. By the time we finish it's already six thirty.