Seven TEEN

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING SMUTTY ASS SHIT COMIN' UP HERE 

Jungkook comes in fully clothed while drying his hair with a towel and sits on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry." I say. "I'm so sorry." I cry into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Shhh... it's okay Laila. You're safe." He says. I manage to calm down and stop crying. I look up at Jungkook in the eyes for a few seconds and then down at his lips and back up again before throwing myself onto him. I kiss him hard and passionately and he kisses me back just as hard.

"Hang on." I tell him.

"Hmm?" He says. I stand up and put my hair to the side and sit on his lap and continue kissing him even harder with slow movements on his thighs. I part my lips and so does he and we start making out. My tongue goes to the rhythm of my body. He kisses my neck and down to my collarbone and takes off my wet shirt that was sticking to my body and flings it on the floor. I kiss him on the lips hard one last time before taking his shirt off of him. I kiss the side of his jawline and down his neck and down his chest and abs and stop at his belt line leaving marks everywhere. I come back up to his lips and the make out session continues.

"I'm wet." I whisper in his ear and go back to kissing his jaw "Do you want me to take those off you so I can put those in the dryer so you can have a new pair of clothes?" He asks. I stop and place a hand on his chest. ew jesus christ I hate myself. I wrote this part four months ago, ew

"Jungkook." I look at him and place my head on his chest and laugh. "Yeah." I say while sliding off of his lap while pressing my clothed, wet, area on his thigh giving me a little more sensation and quiver once I stand up. I look down at Jungkook and see all the marks I left. "Damn." I say. 

"Yeah." Jungkook gets up and slowly backs me up to a wall with an angry facial expression and slams his hand against the wall above my head and kisses me hard again. "Jump" He says in between kisses. I jump a little bit and he grabs my legs and puts them around his waist while still kissing me. "Laila, hang on, I need to take you to- fuck" His lip quivers as I nibble on his ear.

"You like that?" I whisper seductively. He doesn't answer when I move to his neck. 

We soon reach the laundry room and by how many times I've found a new spot to tease him, and made him tense up, I'm surprised he didn't drop me.