Eleven

The five minutes come to pass soon and it's time for me to go home. As I exit Jungkook's room with my things in hand, Jungkook follows me out.

"Is everybody ready?" Namjoon shouts.

"Yes!" I hear six other voices reply.

"Laila?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes!" I tell him and meet everyone in the fourier. We exit out the front door and go into a bus. I sit in the back seat in the middle between Jungkook and Jimin.

"It's gonna be a long ride just letting you know now." Namjoon turns around to tell me. I nod my head and decide to get comfortable and rest my head on Jungkook's shoulder. I peck his neck making sure Jimin or anybody else doesn't see. "After we drop you off at home we're going to one of our shows in Beverly." Namjoon tells me.

"Show? Why?" I ask. Lifting my head only one inch off of Jungkook's shoulder. Jin bursts out laughing and claps his hand. He sounds like windshield wipers or a seal clapping.

"Namjoon tell her." Yoongi says in an annoyed tone.

"We're in a Korean pop group called BTS." I burst out laughing and start smacking my knee.

"No." I laugh.

"Yeah..." Jimin says. I turn to look at him and give him a stare.

"Somebody give me their phone." I say. Hoseok fidgets and reaches in his back pocket and hands me his phone. I turn it on and look up "BTS" on the search engine. Website after website after website shows up related to BTS. I click on the first one and see a picture of all of them at the BBMA's. "I still don't believe it." I tell them.

"Okay, if you don't believe us, go on Youtube and look us up!" Yoongi snaps. I go on YouTube and look up BTS and click on the first video that shows up. DNA - BTS 500 million views.

"Oh, damn!" I yell.

"Listen to it." Yoongi says. I continue listening to it and watching it and see Jungkook whistling and soon the rest of the boys come in and start dancing to the beat.

"At first sight, I could recognize you as if we were calling for each other the DNA in my blood vessels tell me that it's you I was looking all over for." Taehyung sings his part along with the music in a weird way. Soon, all the guys sing their parts in the song and it sounds amazing. At the end of the song everybody starts laughing.

"Mic Drop?" I ask and click on the video. The beat starts and Hoseok starts bouncing in his seat.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" They scream their names. The song ends and I click on an interview BTS and Ellen Degeneres.

"Hi everybody this is RM."

"Hi guys, hi guys, I'm V!"

"Hi... I'm Suga."

"My name is Jin, worldwide handsome."

"Hi I'm Jungkook."

"I'm J-Hope."

"I'm Jimin" They all introduce themselves. I pause the video and laugh.

"J-Hope? V? RM? Suga?" I tease them.

"Yeah, my nickname used to be worse. It used to be Rap Monster." Namjoon tells me. I pull myself over the seat and start teasing Yoongi.

"Awww, Suga... So cute." I say while pinching his cheeks and fluffing his hair. I sit back down and Hoseok starts to scream something in Korean and pinches his cheeks too. Yoongi looks like he's about to kill me. We settle down and it's quiet the rest of the car ride to my house. I sleep on Jungkook and soon we reach the bar.