The8

He sets me down on the counter in the laundry room and gives me one last kiss.

"Do you want me to?" He asks while holding the hem of the pants I was wearing. I nod my head and bite my lip, wanting him to do more. Wanting him. He unbuttons my pants and then unzips them and slowly takes them off.

"Wait, Jung—" he interrupts me with a small kiss.

"It's like a bikini, remember?" He teases and continues to take my pants off. He gets the pants down to my knee and sees the marks. My self harm scars. He makes eye contact with me and his facial expression looked hurt. I looked away and tried holding back the tears. I thought he was turned off by them and start walking away, but instead he tilts my head up to face him "you're beautiful." And kisses me passionately and lays the surface of his bottom lip on one of my scars and feel hot kisses on every scar of mine and he slowly makes his way back up to my lips. "Promise me, you won't ever hurt yourself again" He asks while biting his lip and making sad puppy eyes. I bite my lip, something I only do when I'm extremely turned on. I want him more. It's like he's a drug and I'm the addict.

He tugs my panties slowly and looks at me for consent. DISGUSTING (I know you read that in Jimin's voice >:))

"Not right now Jungkook." I tell him.

"Do you want me to carry you back to the bedroom so we can?" He asks cutely.

"That sounds lovely but... let's wait, okay?" I smile at him. "Okay." He says and gives me a kiss on the neck.

***

"Stay here while I go get another pair of clothes for you." He tells me. I do so. He leaves me in the laundry room by myself and comes back in with another white T-shirt and jeans.

"Is this the only outfit you have?" I ask him teasingly. I jump off the counter onto the floor and put on his second pair of jeans and put the T-shirt on. Right when I get my head out of the shirt, Jungkook surprises me with a kiss. "You are seriously just so cute. Stop." I say.

He sticks his tongue out and we go downstairs. Right when we get into the living room, Namjoon and Jin are sitting on the couch. Namjoon is grinning while Jin is frowning with a scolding look with his hands clasped.