five I hate chapters whops

Okay so like, I have this book somewhat done but I DONT ADD CHAPTERS IN IT CAUSE IM A DUMB DUMB and now its all messy so bare with me. xxx

"Dammit! you've gotta be kidding me." I tap my foot on the granite floor. "I don't even have clothes to wear!" I tell them. The boys all look at each other until Jungkook stands up slowly and gets me to follow him towards the room I woke up in.

I sit on the edge of the bed as Jungkook gets me out some clothes.

"Shirt, pants..." he says while handing me all the clothes.

"Thank you! My god, this dress is bothering me." I say while trying to unzip my dress. "Could you unzip me?" I ask Jungkook. He doesn't say anything but he unzips me with a red face. "Thank, you" I say while stepping out of my dress.

"Oh, I, um. I, uh." Jungkook stutters.

"Jungkook. It's like a bikini." I tell him. "Wait, where are you guys even from?" I ask.

"Korea." I burst out laughing and end up slapping myself from laughing so hard.

"That explains a lot now. They don't have two piece swimsuits in Korea." I laugh even more. "Ow." I say while rubbing my head.

He leaves the room and I change into the clothes. He gave me a white T-shirt, and ripped jeans. I pick up my dress that was lying on the floor and fold it and put it on the bed after making it.

***

I walk down the stairs and they all look at me, and then at Jungkook. His face is flushed pink.

"Thanks for the clothes." I break the awkward silence.

"Y-yeah." The boys look at each other and then they all get up and leave up the stairs.

"Jungkook, put your swimsuit on!" One of the boys yell.

"Okay Jin!" Jungkook yells back.

Jungkook soon leaves and goes to the bedroom to change into a swimsuit. I walk around the gigantic house and eventually find the kitchen and raid the fridge.

"You done?" A low voice asks making me jump.