Twelve

"Hang on, I need to go see if my phone is there." I tell them. I hop out of the bus and run into the bar with Jungkook and search the bar I was sitting at last night.

"Can I help you?" A lady that was drying a shot glass asks.

"Yeah hi, I was here yesterday and I think I left my phone here." I tell her.

"Oh! Yeah, hang on." She leaves into a room and comes back almost instantly with my phone in her hands. She gives it to me and I turn it on to see all sorts of notifications from Zodi.

Zodi: They won! *crying emoji, crying emoji, crying emoji*

Zodi: They looked so good too! Oh my god.

Zodi: Third one from the left is trending! Yes baby Jin, get your attention

Zodi: Hello?

I go back into the bus and tell Namjoon the directions to my house and text Zodi back.

Me: Who?

Zodi: BTS! They won the BBMA's!

Jungkook reads the text over my shoulder and grins.

"Guys, her friend is an ARMY." He announces.

"A what?" I ask.

"That's our fanbase name." Namjoon tells me. I nod my head pretending like I understand.

We soon reach my house and I see Zodi standing at my mailbox with mail in her hands. I get out of the bus and thank all of them for taking care of me.

"Wait, I want to keep in touch with you guys. Do you guys have any social media?" I ask. They all shake their head. "KakaoTalk?" I ask. They nod their head and all give me their KakaoTalk ID. I close the door and they drive away.

"That's totally not sketchy." Zodi says while handing me my mail. "This was accidentally placed in my mailbox." She says while I unlock my front door. "Who was that?" She asks.

"Some guys I met at the bar yesterday." I tell her like it's no big deal. She nods and sits down at the kitchen table. I open the letter that was addressed to me and it's from my school in Korea. I groan and slam the paper down on the table.