w i n g s

You do not have to read the first book of this story but it'll make you understand the story more, ok?

But just to let you know there was a book before this it's You Never Walk Alone. If ever you are curious, you can see it in my profile :))

-----

"Shit!" You said. You were laying on a single hospital bed inside of a very dark room.

You tried to look for some living creatures but you failed. You swung your legs unto the side of the bed.

You started walking and walking and walking, not knowing where you are going. You just felt like going straight.

"Where am I?" It was kind of late to ask yourself.

And as you walk further, you saw a white curtain. In hopes of seeing what's outside, you ran towards it. With every step you took, you hear glass shattering. You didn't mind the sounds, you just wanted to leave this dark place.

Then you opened the curtain, but what you saw was worse that staying in the black hell.

You saw a car crash.

And God knows how scared you are of car crashes.

In fear, you fell unto the ground. Your butt landed first as you used your hands to crawl away from what you are seeing.

There was no walls, just a pair of curtains with a horrific scenery outside.

You felt petals under your hands. You turned to look at it and it was glowing. The moment you touched it, it disappeared.

You had no idea where it went.

This is heaven alright. I really am dead

"Not to fast, sweetie."

"Shit!" You cursed. You quickly looked at where the voice came from.

There was a man not too far from you..and he has wings.

"Are you perhaps an angel?" Your dumbass asked.

The man laughed and in a blink of an eye, he was now right in front of you. "Not quite."

He placed and arm in your shoulder while you stayed seated. He circled around you and gold lining starts to linger the both of you.

"Why don't you make a deal with me, milady." You looked at him. You stood up—not leaving his gaze.

"A deal?" You asked. With a snap of a finger a table for two appeared. He signaled you to sit on the other end and so you followed.

You and the man was still in a black place but you can clearly see his black wings.

He's a devil, Y/n.

"What's the deal about?" You asked as soon as you took your seat.

"Feisty aren't we?"

"Get to the point, winged-man." You said.

"Ok, so turns out I'm about to die." He started. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.