"Celebration"

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth.

Man this all seems so surreal. I'm in absolute shock right now this is all so overwhelming. The new artist signed to Top Dawg Entertainment is me, Kendrick Lamar Duckworth, also known as K.Dot. Watch my life change dramatically before my eyes. They say money can change the people around you, I just hope my friends stay the same and especially Marley. I can't lose my bestfriend because of me blowing up big. I mean this is what she wanted, she wanted me to get signed. Maybe she only wanted me to get signed because she knew that these Compton streets had nothing to offer me.

We head over to the strip club so we could celebrate. Strippers on the poles, sliding up and down, doing multiple tricks while they are all in basically panties and bras. My first time being in a strip club this should be fun. Standing near the stage watching a girl shake her ass while doing tricks on the pole. Yeah I really can get used to this. Might have to come here more often. Top Dawg walked over to me while I'm admiring that girl do her thing.

"Ayo Kendrick, want a drink?"

I'm still dazed at the girl. She wanted me to look at her she was literally shaking her ass all in my face.

"Earth to Kendrick", waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, my bad", chuckles a little "Wassup Top"

"Want a drink?"

"Yeah.. let me get a patron"

"ard, I'll get the girl to bring you one"

Then he walks away. I take a chair amd put it near the stage so i can continue to watch the girl. She gets on all fours and walks towards me stopping at the end of the stage. Pointing her index finger at me indicating that she wants me to come over to her. I do as she tell me, I get close to her and she whispers in my ear.

"You like what you see baby?"

"Yea..."

"Want me to finish what I was doing?"

"Mhm.. hell yeah!"

"I can't unless you start throwing that money."

She crawls back to the pole and start to do her tricks again hypnotizing me. A nicely shaped women with a bikini on, hands me my drink. I immediately gulp down the drink & she continues to hand me more and more drinks. As I'm throwing all these one dollar bills at CoCo, yeah she told me her stripper name, Top Dawg pulls me over to the table with the rest of the guys. We start talking about all this dumb shit. And man I was downing them drinks, back to back. I hated to get drunk, I would say some ridiculous stuff.

Top Dawg began to tell a funny story about how he started rapping. I felt the sudden urge to get up and say something but I didn't want to sound dumb or anything so I kept my mouth shut. We had the strippers giving us lap dances and dancing for us, just us. CoCo knew what she was doing, the was she grinded on me and moved her body. Boy it was like she was asking for me to fuck her. All of a sudden I got up and had a few words to say.

"For the record, I used to do a lot of humping when I was little I got a lot of whoopings over that shit too, and that's random, but so what? Ha-ha"

Everybody just looked at me as if I was crazy. I started to feel uncomfortable and embarrassed so I slowly sat down. Still all eyes were on me. Awkward much. Out of nowhere they busted out laughing and CoCo also joined in the laugh. Hey everyone else was laughing so I should just join along and go with the flow. So I started laughing too.

"Your one funny boul Kendrick."

"Yeah yeah..you know"

"Come on y'all, let's go back to the hotel and continue this party."

"I'm down.."

I looked at CoCo, damn I didn't want to leave her.

"Aye, can I bring CoCo with me?"

"Bring whoever, its a party, a celebration for you K.Dot"

Back of the limo CoCo was all over the kid. Yeah I knew she wanted to fuck me. You know she couldn't resist this sexy chocolate right here. I'm not sure if this is me thinking this or my drunk self thinking all of this. At this time it really doesn't matter. Right now I'm about to get some pussy for the first time as a rapper. I should get uses to this is comes with the territory. We finally got back to the hotel room and you know what went down in there, need I say.

Next morning.

I wake up blinking my eyes rapidly, my vision is blurry and I have this horrible headache. Shit, last night was one crazy night. Looking down I see I have nothing on but my underwear. What the hell happened last night. I look over and see some stripper laying next to me. Didn't really matter to me she was fine. She had a nice hour glass figure. Searching for my phone and found it in my pants pocket. I put my clothes on, looking at the time. Damn it's 8am. I did a double take, hold up, shit fuck! I gotta go drop Marley off at school (college). I quickly get my stuff and run out the door, heading over to her house.

On the way there I start rapping in my head, thinking of song lyrics. At the most random times raps come to my head and I gotta write them down.

"Good kid, mad city evil in my heart

From the blood niggas fucking with me, crip niggas tryna kill me

Malcolm X mind state, if I raise the crime rate

It's a legitimate reason why

I put on repeat Kanye's "Touch the Sky"

But I'll be looking past that I'm tryna touch God

My heart to the heavens, the rebel of the reverend

Y'all married to the game well I'm 'bout to crash weddings

I put a lot of pain in the shit I write"

I pull up to Marley house, beeping the horn & she finally comes out.