Chapter Two:The Mysterious House

It's the summer holiday , the two girls agreed to go together to the old house at night , they arrived and knocked on the door but no one opened it , they knocked on it for many times but unfortunately no response.
The two girls were about to leave but at the same moment the door finally opened , an old man was the owner of the house but he seemed to be unsocial person , his name was Koro_san. .

Koro_san:Welcome to my house , what brought you here young girls?
Mirai : I am Mirai and this my friend Kokoa , we are sorry for the noise ,but we are here because there are rumors about weird lights come out of your house , sir !
Koro_san:Rumours?! Weird lights ?!....*surprised*OK, please come in , let's have some tea and talk about what you said !

The two girls came in and looked  around them , the house from inside looked much larger .

Later after having tea , the old man offered to show the two girls his collections and rooms , except one room , when they came near to it they heard sounds and saw lights .

Mirai : Ohh, sir !What's going on in that room ??!*scared*

Koro_san : Don't mind it !
I think this is enough for today , I feel tired and I think it's too late , so you gotta go home now !

Mirai and Kokoa left and talked about the room ..
Kokoa:I think that man is hiding something from us .
Mirai : I guess so , hehe, let's come tomorrow and check it !
Kokoa : Yup ! I am so excited.

"Help me ! Somebody help me !!! I am dying ! ",the old man cried out loudly, the two girls weren't very far , so they could hear him , they hurried to see what was happening, they entered and saw a terrifing scene , the old man was laying in pool of blood , the two girls were completely shocked and horrified.

Mirai : W-- what happened here ???
Kokoa : I don't know ?!!
Mirai : I--I can't feel my legs ...

Kokoa : Hold on , I think I hear some laughs from that room ...
Mirai : Do you ..do you think about ...
Kokoa : There's no way , we have to know what is inside the room ...*scared*

The two girls went towards the mysterious room and opened it , then......
An ugly old woman showed up holding a stick covered with blood......

As a result of the horror they felt, they fainted.....

The old woman smirked and casted a spell on the girls ......

Who knows what can that spell do ...,no one....