Chapter Six : The Mission (1)

Three months passed since our two girls arrived to Subarashii, they have been doing very well , they received too much orders and exercises .....

While exercising. ...

Mirai : Ohh well , I guess push-ups are no longer difficult, hehehe.

Kokoa : Hmmm, I think they still hard to do . But we can now use magic , I can't believe that we made it .

Mirai : Yes! Our hard working is paying off .We can also ride dragons .

Suddenly, Ryouko _ san appeared from nowhere like a ghost .

Mirai : Whoaa! You startled me .
Kokoa : "What a scary woman" Kokoa whispered to Mirai.

Ryouko_san : Enough talking already! ! The queen is asking you to have supper with her later .

Mirai : Yes , we haven't seen her for a while .

Later at the royal dining room ...

Queen Sara : Eat as much as you want .

Mirai : Thank you, your highness .
Kokoa : If that's the case , then Mira hand me that bowl of rice .

Mirai : Hahaha.

After the meal ....

Kokoa : Ahh, my tummy is filled .
Mirai : It's your fault for eating a lot .

Queen Sara : OK, let's talk about the important thing .

Mirai : Ohh, you invited us for something , what is it ?

Queen Sara : You have already finished the first task I gave you . Now I am going to give you the second and the last mission .
There is a gang in the suburbs of the kingdom, they name themselves "The Mad Dogs " , they harm my people and don't want to make peace with me .
The Mad Dogs gang said they would declare war against me after 3 months and 2 weeks .
The synopsis of the topic , your mission is to kill the leader of the gang , they will be like a ship without it's mast in a stormy weather.

Mirai and Kokoa got shocked and looked at the Queen with raised eyebrows...

Mirai : You want us to be murderers ??
Kokoa : I don't like that idea , I can't kill anyone .

Queen Sara said to herself:" I need to fool these two to kill that leader , but how ?? " , then a devilish idea came to her mind .

Queen Sara : If you can't kill him , then I can teach you a spell to make him unable to talk and think .

Mirai : As long as we aren't going to kill someone, count on us to complete the mission .
Kokoa : I agree too .

Queen Sara : The spell's name is "しね:shine " .

Mirai : I don't feel comfortable just by hearing that word .

Kokoa : So , is that all we shall do ?? Wow, that's very simple .

Queen Sara : I have prepared a coach to take you to the suburbs . You are supposed to arrive there in four hours only .

Then , what happens next ??
Mirai and Kokoa rode the coach and left the palace...

So , what's our queen doing now ? ?
Ryouko_san : They left the palace just now and they're on their way to ..

And just at the same moment the queen interrupted her ..

Queen Sara : Ahahahah, these two idiots are on their way to kill him , the spell which I taught them is for killing , not for any other silly thing .

Ryouko_san : And what will happen to Mirai and Kokoa .....

The queen smiled and said : Their life will end there .

OK, what are our heroines doing now ?

Mirai : I am looking forward to completing this mission and return home .

Kokoa : I really miss my family, I wonder about what's going on there now ?

Mirai: OK , let's see the spells which we will need to accomplish our mission .

Kokoa : We can use these spells ,"たつまき:Tatsumaki means tornado " , "じしん:Jishin means earthquake " , "かみなり:Kaminari means lighting " and the most important one is "しね:shine "...

Mirai: We can also use :"みず:Mizu means water " and " かじ:kaji means fire ".

Kokoa : I guess , we are ready now.

Somewhere in the suburbs of the kingdom. ..

?????: Sir , the queen is sending two of her soldiers to kill you .

????: Hehehe, that woman will never change , have you prepared the trap to catch them , Ryouko?

Ryouko_san : Yes , sir.

Wait a minute! ! , What is the meaning of that ?? Does that mean Ryouko_san is a spy ?
Yes , she is a spy , but for who ?
We will know that in the next chapters .
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter😄.