Chapter Three: The Land Of Magic

Mirai and Kokoa woke up and they were surprised that they were still alive , but what surprised them more, that they were in a strange place , no high buildings,no skyscrapers, no modern houses and centers..

Mirai : Where are we now ??
Kokoa : I dunno! Let me check our location through the GPS..
Ahhh, no signal , are you kidding me ?
Mirai : What is happening ??,do you think the old woman did it ??

Kokoa : I am not sure ,ohh there is a man riding a horse ,hey sir!!! ,please stop . Excuse me , but do you know where are we now ??

The man :Ahh , you are in "Subarashii",the land of magic !!

Mirai : The land of what ???
Kokoa : Eh hhhhhhhh? ?????
Subarashii??, Magic??

The man : What ? Is it your first time to hear about magic ??
Ohh, wait a minute , you two look very strange, what are these clothes ??

Mirai : Thank you ,sir , but we gotta go now , let's hurry Koko!
Kokoa : OK, bye !

The two girls went too far from the man and then started to talk ..
Kokoa : From what I heard , I think that old woman casted a spell on us , she used magic to make the two of us here ...
Mirai : Seriously?!! I thought that  she has just kidnapped us and left us in a rural area ..
Kokoa : From my point of view , I believe that she used the magic and I won't change that thought until I prove to you that magic really exists..

Mirai : Oh well , now I believe in magic but I have read many historical books but about Subarashii, I don't think this place even existed in the past .

Kokoa : You know it's not the right time to talk about books !!!Alright, we gotta find that woman  to return to our world !
Mirai : It's our only way !!

And then the journey of the two girls has started , the journey that's surrounded with the risks .

Kokoa : Huh, I think we are lost . ...

Mirai : Oh my ..,what should we do now ? ?

Kokoa: Let's ask people around here ....

Mirai : Yup , It's a good idea. ..

"Let's go now ..."