Chapter Nine :The War Against The Queen

#Note :-
In this chapter I will change Ryouko's name into Hana .
.............................

The king and the others went to the main hall in the building and started to talk about their plans ....

"What should we do in the current time ?" Mirai asked the king.

" We have already declared the war against the queen three months ago , the war is supposed to start tomorrow and it's our only chance to defeat the queen " The king answered " She is the one who will come to attack us first , so we will need someone to spoil her plans by creating a temptation among the soldiers "

"A war against the queen and her huge trained army , tomorrow ??? " , " I don't think it's a good idea ." Mirai said while she was surprised .

" Did you forget that my father has his own people ??" Hana asked with a smile .

" Ohh , you mean the magicians, he is already their leader ." Mirai said and hit her head with her hand .
" Hehe , how silly I am "

" You know that the palace is secured strictly, we don't stand a chance to reach her ?? Any plans ??" Kokoa asked.

" I am her daughter , she doesn't know that I am a spy and I think we can exploit that for our sake ." Hana said .

" And what will both of us -Mirai and Kokoa - do ??" Kokoa asked .

" Your mission is to drive all villagers out of this area , you should keep them in a safe place " The king answered.

" Ohh, Ok " Kokoa said .

" And your mission starts now !" Hana said.

" There is no time to waste , the war will start soon , you have to hurry " the king said , " And after that , place some traps around the village ".

" Yes , let's go " Mirai and Kokoa shouted .

Mirai and Kokoa left the building and started to inform all the villagers about the war ..
Of course, it wasn't easy for them to convince all the villagers ....

But our two girls weren't alone in their journey , the wicked and the devilish queen followed them and she even heard their conversation with Hana and the king ....

But how did she do that ?? She used a spell to create a very tiny flying insect .....

Later in the palace of Queen Sara....

" Hahaha , The war?? I almost forgot about that !!" Queen Sara laughed ....
" They think they can defeat me so easily ." , " I am not that foolish " , " And that traitor , I will teach her a lesson that she will never forget ".

" Prepare all the forces , dragons and magicians now " Queen Sara ordered .

" We are going towards the lion's den by dawn " , " It's time to end everything " Queen Sara smirked .

" Ohh , my dear husband , I am going to bury you with my own hands , Hahaha ha " Queen Sara laughed like a crazy person.

The queen's army was ready , they moved towards the suburbs where the king and the others stayed ...

Let's return to our two girls ...
" Huff , I feel so exhausted !!" Mirai said .

" I guess we did a great job , Mira " Kokoa clapped with a smile ," There is no villager here now "