Chapter Ten :The Dragons' Emperor

Mirai and Kokoa left the battlefield and they were on their way to meet the dragons' emperor. ....

" We are too far from the battlefield now " Mirai said .

" Yep , but we have to focus on our new task " Kokoa said

" Our task is to meet the dragons' emperor, but where is he ?? " Mirai asked

" I don't know even where we are heading towards now " Kokoa answered .

Then , one of the dragons spoke ..
" We are going to the Empire of Dragons which is home for every dragon in this world " the dragon said .

" You can talk ?!!" Mirai was amazed .

" Yes , we dragons can talk like humans do " the other dragon said.

" Ohh, this is amazing , I can't believe it !!!" Kokoa shouted.

" By the way , where is the Empire of dragons ??"Mirai asked the dragons .

" Look ahead of you , it's there , you can see it , we aren't too far " the dragon answered.

( This is the Empire of dragons as you see in the picture below )

" T- this is incredible " Mirai shouted.

" What a beautiful place !!" Kokoa said .

After that , the dragons landed on the ground and talked to Mirai and Kokoa ..

" We will escort you to the place where the emperor lives " One of the dragons said .

" Ohh, thank you ! " Mirai said .

" I hope this journey to be peaceful" Kokoa said .

The Empire was very large and there were lots of dragons everywhere , there were also no humans , so it made the other dragons feel uncomfortable to have Mirai and Kokoa ...

" Why are you two here?? Do you have a permission to enter our land ??" A dragon asked with an angry face.

" D-d-don't be angry , we're here on a mission to save the universe" Mirai muttered.

" To save what ?? Get out of this place now or I will fire you !!" The dragon became very angry .

" Hey , it's okay , they are here as the king of Subarashii sent them to accomplish a very important task to save the universe! !" The companion dragon said.

" But the king of Subarashii passed away many years ago ?? " The dragon was surprised .

" Ahh, It's a long story , indeed he is alive " The companion dragon said .

" Ohh, I see " The dragon said , " I am sorry for scaring you "

" My heart was about to stop from the fear I felt " Mirai said.