Chapter Five :The Queen Of Subarashii

Eventually, Mirai and Kokoa got to meet the queen ,

The queen :I am queen Sara, what are your names ?
Mirai : I am Mirai , it's an honour to meet you queen Sara.
Kokoa : I am Kokoa, Mirai's friend , it's my pleasure to see you .

Queen Sara : Well , what brought you here ?
Mirai : It's a long story , I will narrate it to you .......

Then the queen recognised everything ...

Queen Sara : So,you came to see me hoping that I would help you...

Mirai: Yes, please help us ,you're our only hope .

Queen Sara :I agree, but I need you to do something in exchange.

Mirai and Kokoa : We agree , we will do everything you demand .
Queen Sara : My first demand is you two shall join my army , I am going to give you a dangerous task and in order to accomplish that task , we have to teach you how to use magic .

Mirai : No problem. ..
Kokoa : May I have a question ?
Queen Sara : Go ahead .
Kokoa : Where is the king ?

Suddenly the queen felt nervous and said to herself :"Why does she even ask about that? What shall I say now ? Ohh, I have an idea "

Queen Sara:I am sorry but my dear passed away. ..*fake tears *
Kokoa : Ohh, I am so sorry , I didn't know ....*sad *
Mirai : I am sorry too *sad*

Queen Sara : OK, a servant will come to escort you to the camp of the army ..

A servant came and accompanied the two girls to the camp , the girls didn't believe how large was the camp . ..

Mirai : Wow, look at those soldiers there ,they use magic to do impressive things ...

Kokoa : Mira, look there they have dragons ...

Mirai : Dragons ? Where ??
Waaaahh, that's so scary .

Kokoa : Hehehe...

"Hey , you two newbies, sit down on the ground and perform 100 push-ups!!"
Mirai:Eh hhhhhhhh? ? Hundred push-ups? ?

Kokoa : This voice is familiar .., it's. .. ...
Ryouko_san! !!!

Ryouko_san : Yes, it's me...
Mirai : I am extremely surprised .. , how can a beautiful lady become a tough commander ...??

Ryouko_san : Huh, didn't I say perform 100 push-ups just now? ? What are you waiting for , newbies? ?

Mirai and Kokoa : Roger!!!
"One , two , three , ahhh that's so hard !!!"

Ryouko_san : What ? You didn't even reach 10 , complaints are not allowed ,in this camp you learn to be tough , strong and serious . If you don't do as I say , you'll be forbidden from eating .

Mirai: Nooooo! !!
Kokoa : How will I work if my tummy is empty? ?!!
They say "food is love "

Ryouko_san :? ??

The two girls didn't want to starve to the death, so they excuted everything they were ordered to do ...

Later at night...
Mirai : Ahhhh, I am very exhausted , I feel like dying . . .

Kokoa : This was our first day only ...

Mirai : Yup, but we can't proceed like this for months , we will definitely die .

Kokoa : Don't say that thing , you have me , I will stay by your side whenever you need me .
Mirai : Ohh, thank you my friend . .. .

Kokoa : I am sorry for dragging you into all these troubles *tearing* , unless I told you about that rumour, we wouldn't be in this strange world ....

Mirai : Don't cry my friend , I don't actually regret coming with you , I am enjoying every moment in this world , because you are with me and I am happy that you chose to be my friend despite my personality. . .
In my childhood I was always alone reading books , but you came and ... and .. *crying *
Thank you for everything. ..

Kokoa : Thank you too , for everything.

Will the two friends overcome all the hardships and return to their world??
No one knows ,let's just wait and see ...