The Final Battle : Part Two * The Last Chapter*

Mirai and Kokoa entered the camp and fought the keepers , after that they started looking for the king and Hana ...

" Where could they be ?? We couldn't find them !!" Mirai said .

" I am pretty sure they are somewhere in this camp !" Kokoa said .

" If I were captured , where would I be put ??" Mirai asked .

" Of course , in a prison " Kokoa answered.

They kept searching and they found the king and Hana finally ..
They were shocked to see the king and Hana injured badly...

" OOh, what happened to you , your highness ??" Mirai asked , " Are you okay ??"

" Hana , what has happened ? " Kokoa was worried .

" It's okay guys , we are fine " The king said " But can you please untie us first ?"

Mirai and Kokoa untied them ...

" Wait !! " Kokoa said , " Before you move , let me and Mira heal you two using the magic "

" OOh, well " Hana said .

After healing them ...

" Your highness , we have to hurry now !!" Mirai said .

" But why ?? " The king asked .

" Yes , why do we have to hurry ?? Is there any trouble ??" Hana asked .

" We should help the dragons in fighting the Queen's army .." Mirai said .

" We don't know what is happening in the battlefield now !!" Kokoa said .

" So , what are we waiting for ? " The king said , " Let's go !!!"

" But wait a minute !!" Hana interrupted, " How are we supposed to get there in time , I mean we don't have horses !!?"

" Who needs horses " Mirai smirked , " When we have dragons"

" Ohh, really ??" Hana said , " That's nice , let's go now " .

So, all of them went and rode the dragons and flew towards the battlefield. ..
Hana rode with her father , the king , while Mirai and Kokoa were on the same dragon ..

" Hang on guys !!" The first dragon cried out , " We are going to fly in a high speed !!"

"3 , 2 , 1 .." Mirai and Kokoa started the countdown ..

" What is the countdown for .???" Hana said ..

"Let's dash !!!!!" Mirai and Kokoa shouted loudly. .

Then , the two dragons were flying in a very very high speed ..

" Oh my.. , Oh my.. , Oh my .." Hana was going to be crazy , "This is too fast !!!!"

" Yahoooo! !!!" Mirai and Kokoa screamed with joy ..

" This is amazing , at this rate we will arrive quickly !!" The king smirked ..

Meanwhile, Queen Sara and The emperor were fighting ...

The emperor was using his black flame while Queen Sara used the black magic ...

" After I kill you , I will cut your head and hang it in the main hall of my palace " Queen Sara said .

" Don't worry a lot , because that head of mine is going to wipe you out before you even make a scratch on it !" The emperor said .