Chapter Eight :The Truth At Last

Ryouko_san looked behind her to find that Mirai and Kokoa standing and aiming their magical sticks at her ...

" H..H..How did you get here ? I swear you were asleep. ." Ryouko_san said while she was shivering from fear .

" Did you forget that we were your students? You taught us everything" Mirai said .

" That's not important . Why are you here ? And what were you trying to do ?" Kokoa asked.

" Can you please put your sticks down , they are making me uncomfortable" Ryouko_san said .

" Ok, no problem " Mirai said .

Mirai put her stick down but in the same time Ryouko_san aimed her magical stick at Mirai and tried to say the magical words . .

" Shi.." , But before she could complete it , Kokoa hurried and used a spell to stop Ryouko_san.

"Freeze " Kokoa used the spell and Ryouko_san was frozen completely.

" Phew , that was too close " Kokoa said as she was glad to save her friend's life .

" Thank you for saving my life !! I don't know how to repay you ." Mirai said .

" You can repay me by buying some ice cream for me when we return to our world " Kokoa said while she raised her two fingers to make the victory sign.

" Hehehe , oh well I promise to buy some " Mirai said with a big smile on her face .

" Now , what shall we do with Ryouko_san? ?" Kokoa asked Mirai.
" Let's force her to tell us about everything and about what's going on " Mirai suggested.

" Ohh, well " Kokoa said .

Then they broke the spell and tied Ryouko_san' s hands with ropes .

" If you try to escape we will end your life here " Kokoa said in a strict way .

" You shall tell us about the truth, about what's going on this world and why did the queen choose both of us to kill someone whom we don't recognise? ? If you tell us about the truth we will set you free" , Mirai said .

" Huff, there is no way !!! , Ok , listen carefully : Once upon a time there were a queen and a king who loved each other very much and they worked hard to build Subarashii, help its needy people , defeat all the gangs around the kingdom and train soldiers to save the kingdom .
The queen and the king expected a child , she was a girl and they named her "Hana " , Hana was so beautiful and cute , even her parents treasured her and liked her more than anything.
But oneday , something inordinary happend , a strange and strong power appeared from unknown place , that thing was called "Magic" and that was the discovery of the superpowers by using magical sticks .
The queen liked the magic , so she learnt how to use it and taught her daughter and the king , but there was a mistake , the queen was too attracted to the magic that her character changed over the years , she became rude and evil , she even tried to kill the king , just to keep the throne for herself alone .

However, the king could escape from her and stayed in a safe place, although the queen knew that the king was still alive she spread false news about the king's death around the kingdom . Then , she could finally take the throne .

But the king didn't give up or hold back , he formed groups of magicians and he trained them by himself , they declared their first war against the queen but they got defeated . The wars between the two sides continued for several years but neither the queen could kill the king nor the king could kill her .
But recently , the queen mastered the Black Magic , the black magic is a form of magic but it's terrible and powerful that it allows you to travel to the other worlds or the other dimensions , the queen used the black magic to go to another world where she came across two persons accidentally , then the queen thought of bringing those two with her to Subarashii so that she can use them to defeat the king."

" Ohh , that's what happened !! " Mirai said .

" Now I understand everything , the queen who you mentioned is Queen Sara , and the leader of " The Mad Dogs " is the king , but there is something that I am puzzled with , what happend to their daughter ?? " Kokoa said .

" Yes , you're right ! And about their daughter she works as a spy for her father , the king as she no longer trusts in her mother , the queen " Ryouko_san said.

" I have a question for you , Ryouko_san, are you Ha...??"

Mirai asked , but before she could complete her question , someone behind the door interrupted her ...

" Yes , she is Hana , my daughter " , someone behind the door said .

A tall man with a handsome face and good body shape came in ...

"Who are you ?" Kokoa asked .

" I am the King of this Kingdom " the man said .

" T..T..The king ??" Mirai muttered.

" What ? ??" Kokoa screamed .

" Can you please untie my daughter? ?" The king requested.

" Yes , your highness !!" Mirai said.

" And we need to talk now !!" The king said .

" Ohh , well " , Kokoa and Mirai said . .... ....

To be continued. ......

Hey guys , I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter 😄 and If you have any questions about this story you're welcome to ask☺.