Chapter One:The Rumour

"We have to wipe that woman out  , she is the villain here "
"No , you can't kill me , I am much stronger than you two "
"Nooooo, my friend, are you okay ? "
"Don't care about me, just escape to save yourself ..."
"No, I can't leave you here , I can't let you die ..."

So , what happened and what's going on ,you have no idea ,right?
Let's see the story from the beginning. ..

Mirai is 15 years old , she is a very smart student and always gets the best marks in her class , for that she has no friends and she is always alone reading books and gets mocked by the other girls at her class ....
( This is Mirai )

Kokoa is also 15 years old , she studies in the same class that Mirai is studying in , she is a sport girl , she is very attractive, unlike Mirai she has many friends

Kokoa is also 15 years old , she studies in the same class that Mirai is studying in , she is a sport girl , she is very attractive, unlike Mirai she has many friends .

( This is Kokoa )

  Oneday , Mirai left her home and went to school on foot since the school was not very far

  Oneday , Mirai left her home and went to school on foot since the school was not very far .

On her way to school ...

" I think today is a nice day " Mirai said to herself , " I am looking forward to hearing the lectures of today and reading more and more"

Kokoa lived in the same  neighbourhood of Mirai , so she walked in the same direction that Mirai used to go to school ...

" That girl is always alone " Kokoa said to the girl who was walking beside her .

" Don't mind her ! She is just a reading machine and she has no friends , haha " The girl said sarcastically.

" Ohh , well " Kokoa said .
  All the students arrived , the bell rang and the lessons started ..
Later in breakfast time , Mirai was eating alone in an isolated table , some girls stood in front of her and started mocking her....

" The reading machine is always alone , I wonder if she will ever get a friend " A girl said .

" What ??! The reading machine " Mirai said to herself.